Catch me...

Am i the only one that thinks that when pros use the words "catch me while you can" or similiar catch me phrases, it sounds like subliminally insinsinuating some sort of disease that you can catch? It might just be me overthinking the choice of words some of the ads show, but cunt, tiities and ass is not the only thing that affects my impulse window shopping here in eccie. Do any of you have any similiar red flags that you notice on ads that you look for ?
I think you that you are overthinking the catching a disease/subliminal message. I would think that the advertiser is trying to convey some sense of urgency, that she plans on only being available for a short period of time.

As for the cunt, titties, ass part...Yes, I have noticed, more often than not, providers being overtly sexual in their advertising and not playing up some of their other "soft skills" that may be appealing to gentlemen.
WAY overthinking. If you try hard enough, you can see anything in a negative light. Just ask anyone who posts anything in Houston.
To me, "catch me if you can" suggests that it's going to be difficult to schedule with that provider. Same thing with "limited availability" and other phrases that are probably meant to create a sense of urgency to encourage customers to act quickly to make arrangements, but instead give me the sense I will probably have to invest a lot of time trying to get them to respond to an inquiry.

I would guess I'm not the only customer who finds the idea of chasing a woman around and maybe making a connection (and maybe getting strung along and ultimately flaked on) to be a frustrating waste of time. Plenty of that nonsense on the dating/flirting/affair sites - I'm in the hobby for a sure thing from a reliable provider with good TCB skills, not someone who wants to play chase.
I think you that you are overthinking the catching a disease/subliminal message. Originally Posted by JustCallMe_G
+1. Clap, clap, clap!
+1. Clap, clap, clap! Originally Posted by CoverMe
Over thinking.

SF