Sexy Sexy Corsets!!

I love corsets! I think they are so sexy! So here's a thread for the ladies to show off their corsets
I Love Corsets... Here are some of mine over the years. The first two are old.
Took them in 2008. The one in white was 2012 when I was a heavier weight.
Then my most recent shoot was in the pink. The last photo is just a non pro
of one I was trying on but ended up buying a pink corset

So sexy!!

I Love Corsets... Here are some of mine over the years. The first two are old.
Took them in 2008. The one in white was 2012 when I was a heavier weight.
Then my most recent shoot was in the pink. The last photo is just a non pro
of one I was trying on but ended up buying a pink corset Originally Posted by Perfect Playmate
Very nice!
Great thread! Love corsets! Both of you look amazing
  • Ingwe
  • 03-11-2016, 08:26 PM
Very sexy ladies. Appreciate the lovely visuals.

Ms. Milani your corset looks familiar!
SEXY!!! Ladies..woohooo!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20131121_165440 modified.jpg (81.7 KB, 371 views)
oooh so sexy
  • HUMP!
  • 03-11-2016, 10:13 PM
This thread idea has great potential. What a nice idea, Milani.
When I see a picture of a woman wearing a corset, I automatically think she's overweight tattooed and hiding stretch marks. I know it's not always a 100% accurate assumption but I rather see a picture of the product your offering not designer women's wear.
That is such a beautiful corset!!

SEXY!!! Ladies..woohooo!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
This thread idea has great potential. What a nice idea, Milani. Originally Posted by HUMP!
Thank you!

When I see a picture of a woman wearing a corset, I automatically think she's overweight tattooed and hiding stretch marks. I know it's not always a 100% accurate assumption but I rather see a picture of the product your offering not designer women's wear. Originally Posted by Sheep Herder
Well in my case, I'm overweight, tattooed, and yes I have stretch marks. The HORRORS!

But that's not why so many women enjoy corsets. I have friends that are tiny as hell with flawless bodies. They love corsets and they look sexy as hell in them. So yea I'd say that's a bad assumption. Women of all shapes and sizes enjoy corsets.

Corsets can be steel boned meant to suck everything in for waist training and some are plastic boned simply for costume and don't suck in shit (like mine). I, personally, love the way corsets make my boobs look.

It's just like lingerie. Lingerie covers body parts too. Are you just wanting something like a naked mugshot of providers so you can see height and maybe horizontal measurements on a wall? Maybe you should make that a thread? Full naked 360 pics! I won't contribute though. I would hate for my stretch marks or tattoos to give anyone nightmares.

Keep the sexiness coming ladies! You're all beautiful!!
I am not overweight and do not have stretchmarks...BUT I wear them for my hubby cause they turn him on.Personally I hate hate hate them/too restricting!

But thanks ladies...yall look sexy in them!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 2a - Copy.jpg (82.4 KB, 303 views)
I am not overweight and do not have stretchmarks...BUT I wear them for my hubby cause they turn him on.Personally I hate hate hate them/too restricting!

But thanks ladies...yall look sexy in them!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
I can see why he likes you wearing them. You look sexy as hell!
Just for you, Sheep Herder! My ugly overweight and stretch mark tummy that I'm trying so hard to hide lol.

Now I better get back on topic before Von or Mokoa spank me.