San Antonio's Kiss the ShamRocks Happy Hour - Thursday March 17th

Kiss the "ShamRocks!"
St. Patrick's Day fun in San Antonio!
Wear your Green!

Bring a shamrock or a
shillelagh (pronounced, she'll lay ye!)

Thursday, March 17th
4 p.m. to 8 p.m. (or later)

Meet 30 to 40 well vouched hobbyists and a couple dozen providers.

No cover charge; happy hour drinks and food are "pay as you go" - use cash or credit card.

We've held local San Antonio meet & greets ever since 2002! And Austin events since 2003.

Under 21 are welcome to attend, but no alcohol service allowed.

=== > Event Rules < ===

All events are only a "meet & greet" -- and all who attend are expected to follow the rules below:

All of our events are held on "neutral ground" meaning please leave any issues with other guests outside the venue.

If you attend, it is presumed you have read these rules and have agreed to respect them.

Only those who receive an invitation may attend.

If I don't send someone an invite, have them contact me directly.

Plan to arrive at or shortly after the event’s starting time. That way you also get to meet folks who get there early but must leave soon to get home "on time."

No illegal activities.

That means no play for pay, no drugs, absolutely nothing that can compromise the security of our members, guests and our host
venue.

Please respect all attending by no inappropriate touching - and please, no lap sitting!

For the security of all involved - no camera action.

See my signature below for invitation guidelines and future event dates in San Antonio and Austin North and Austin South.
Thinking of finally cuming...xoxo
i have came multiple times, will be there as long as the moons stay in alignment.

Thanks CK

Sam
Who hoo can't wait
  • Mokoa
  • 03-15-2016, 11:33 PM
Looking forward to it!

Closed.

Guideline 30.