Blush Bust

She threatened the cops with a vape cig? Wtf? Stop right there or ill blow nicotane containing mist at you?
  • SD78
  • 07-22-2017, 09:12 PM
$1200!?!?!?! Maybe LEO is trying to drive the price up as a new tactic.
$1200!?!?!?! Maybe LEO is trying to drive the price up as a new tactic. Originally Posted by SD78
Hell, that should have tipped off the girls that it was a sting!
http://www.post-gazette.com/local/we...s/201708310148

Was watching the news this morning and thought I remembered the vicitim's name. As I was pulling this up to confirm, reporters updating the story on TV linked her to the bust.

Was watching the news this morning and thought I remembered the vicitim's name. As I was pulling this up to confirm, reporters updating the story on TV linked her to the bust. Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster
She was a player on SA , messaged with her a couple of times but wasn't into all of the tats..dynamite body though

Was watching the news this morning and thought I remembered the vicitim's name. As I was pulling this up to confirm, reporters updating the story on TV linked her to the bust. Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster
While Googling the victim's name I stumbled across a GoFundMe page that she started to pay funeral expenses for another local provider I met with several times last fall who apparently had a fatal OD a month and a half ago...
While Googling the victim's name I stumbled across a GoFundMe page that she started to pay funeral expenses for another local provider I met with several times last fall who apparently had a fatal OD a month and a half ago... Originally Posted by EBPEM1
See? why do ya'll feel it's ok to do this? What business is it of ours that she's trying to help out after a friend died?

So next time I see a John bust I guess it's ok to research the HELL out of all the names of the dudes busted and share their intimates here?

That's what I'm seeing here.
See? why do ya'll feel it's ok to do this? What business is it of ours that she's trying to help out after a friend died?

So next time I see a John bust I guess it's ok to research the HELL out of all the names of the dudes busted and share their intimates here?

That's what I'm seeing here. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
You mean that doesnt happen when the girls chat or on TOS? Not saying it is right in either case but please.....
It's not right, either way. And while I didn't know her I still empathize for her family and their loss.

My intent was simply to confirm that she had passed and was the same person from that bust.

Discussing how hot she was, where she was advertising, what she did with her free time or posted on SM weren't intended outcomes of my post. Not really in good taste. Questioning now if I should have even bumped this fucking thread.
It's not right, either way. And while I didn't know her I still empathize for her family and their loss.

My intent was simply to confirm that she had passed and was the same person from that bust.

Discussing how hot she was, where she was advertising, what she did with her free time or posted on SM weren't intended outcomes of my post. Not really in good taste. Questioning now if I should have even bumped this fucking thread. Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster
I don't think she was reacting to your post
Pretty sure it's not aimed at me. Doesn't mean I find the other shit in good taste myself.

Not sure why I expect more from a hooker board, though. I'm no FNG
You mean that doesnt happen when the girls chat or on TOS? Not saying it is right in either case but please..... Originally Posted by sjomonty
I just want to react to this, yes some ladies do this.

Personally, I do not search out gentlemen's real life info UNLESS they seem to be trying to pull something.

Personally, I would never bump an old thread to talk about RL info that has nothing do to with the hobby.

Personally I find the fact that some of you "gentlemen" who scream the loudest about keeping your RL info private seem to be the ones with no concept of discretion.
The ones who track down phone numbers to match up with FB, Twitter and Snapchamp.

And
Who cares if a lady is a hooker? So she advertises on select boards? Are you saying that does give you the right to try an expose her entire life?
Is it because the internet makes it so easy and you have the curiosity of a fed?

Pfffft.
bunch o f&*^ing hypocrites
I just want to react to this, yes some ladies do this.

Personally, I do not search out gentlemen's real life info UNLESS they seem to be trying to pull something.

Personally, I would never bump an old thread to talk about RL info that has nothing do to with the hobby.

Personally I find the fact that some of you "gentlemen" who scream the loudest about keeping your RL info private seem to be the ones with no concept of discretion.
The ones who track down phone numbers to match up with FB, Twitter and Snapchamp.

And
Who cares if a lady is a hooker? So she advertises on select boards? Are you saying that does give you the right to try an expose her entire life?
Is it because the internet makes it so easy and you have the curiosity of a fed?

Pfffft.
bunch o f&*^ing hypocrites Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
It's never OK to expose anyone's RW info on a hooker board. It should be a lifetime ban.
Given how easy it is to separate yourself digitally these days, if you use a RL number or name, you come up in facebook just because of ad bot crawling.

Remember, free services are not really free.