What happened to all the white girls?

Doesn't it seem as though the hobby has changed quite a bit? BP is filled with AA and fake Asian women but very few caucasians (under 40). Did we scare them off? Or did they all move to SA with gps?
A lot of new black girls on SA too. I just got back on there and had two young white girls try to hit me up for money immediately ("I promise I'll come see you this weekend for free!"). Is that the new scam? Fuck that. You want money that fast, come earn it.
  • ron32
  • 08-25-2017, 05:58 AM
Earn it the hard way ...
  • FFH
  • 08-25-2017, 01:52 PM
Who cares?
Love me some chocolate. And SA has been a Chocolate Factory
Good question
A lot of new black girls on SA too. I just got back on there and had two young white girls try to hit me up for money immediately ("I promise I'll come see you this weekend for free!"). Is that the new scam? Fuck that. You want money that fast, come earn it. Originally Posted by GloccaMorra
Really? Did these 2 girls happen to be using a snapchat filter on their pic? Like 2ptettygirls?

And yes, thats the new scam. I've had several ask me to send them anything from $100 to $800.
Someone literally just wrote me asking when I'm coming back to Pittsburgh and mentioned the same exact thing. Weird!
I'm right here