Do you remember your first?

So, I hit my five year mark last month and I was wondering, how many people remember their first provider? My first time was with Audriana (no longer in service). At the time she was touring with Kinky Little Nikky (wonderful young lady, by the way). I had lurked for 6 months and reaserched for 4 more. The day finally came and it was great. I played heavily for the first 6 months. I learned a lot about people and myself during that time. I had never been promiscuous and had always seen the world in black and white. These experiences opened my mind to other alternatives. I'm not sure that I'll ever be the same. I'm not sure it changed me for the better, but I did change. I guess in a way, it was then that I lost my innocence.

I miss that bloke sometimes, but I'm probably better off without him.

So ladies and gentlemen, share your experience about your first time in this fun/twisted hobby.
Oh my gosh - so much pressure in being the first. If I'm ever your first provider - please don't tell me until we're done!!
I don't think you are supposed to mention or name a provider who is "no longer in service"...

I don't think I can remember my first provider "before review boards", and they were not called "providers" then. Once I found out about the review board we now refer to sometimes as the "legacy board", my first provider was a hot lady who is now called "Melina" (and still hot). She was a game changer for me. Opened my eyes to a whole new world. The rest is history. Thanks, babe.
My first independent is easy. Pepper Springfield! The only problem is, I got spoiled with one of the best right off the bat, so it is hard to find someone to live up to those expectations. Before her, I got a crappy HJ at VIP from Nikki, and shitty rushed service from a girl named Indra at Flower.
Interesting topic:

My first experience with a provider was in high school in Germany where it is legal... Heck if I remember her name.

With the internet age and the ASPD Legacy my first provider was Athena who is still around to this day. In fact it was she who told me about ASPD and the rest is history.

SF
Athena was my first. I was nervous but she has a way of making you feel comfortable. As soon as I saw her T&A I was no longer nervous.
Oh my gosh - so much pressure in being the first. If I'm ever your first provider - please don't tell me until we're done!! Originally Posted by AimeeAims
All right, Aimee -- come visit the Alamo City. I promise not to tell you until we're done!

On a serious note -- had my first-ever experience been my only one, I'm sure I'd have remained like the "Before" version of JJ. It was a disaster, the result of a late-night call in response to a BP ad.

Then there was my first provider I met on-line: Kim Honey of Houston, whom I found on P411 (which I'd joined after the BP Disaster), before I knew of "The Legacy Site." To this day, my late-August 2009 encounter with Kim Honey still ranks among my Top 3 Hottest (the other 2 being last Nov, with Likinikki; and last night, with Alexxxia). Like JJ, I was changed forever: the following day, I walked into the office with Kim Honey's claw marks all over my back and chest; sore biceps, abs, and thighs from the K-9 action; and a big sh**-eating grin. I leaned over the desk of my boss, who knows how I spend my spare time, and told him in a low voice, smiling wickedly: "I'm going to hell, and I'm enjoying the ride."
Athena was my first. I was nervous but she has a way of making you feel comfortable. Originally Posted by satexasguy
Oddly, Athena looks intimidating (to me, at least) in some of her showcase pics -- you are right, though, she is a real sweetheart in person. I enjoyed Visit #5 with her this past Wednesday.
Oddly, Athena looks intimidating (to me, at least) in some of her showcase pics -- you are right, though, she is a real sweetheart in person. I enjoyed Visit #5 with her this past Wednesday. Originally Posted by GaryVee
Athena is a sweetheart. I had the pleasure a few years ago. Wonderful hostess.
My first, back in the day, now goes by Misha, lovely and sexy. Still my ATF and can't wait to see her again, looking hot as ever!
My first independent is easy. Pepper Springfield! The only problem is, I got spoiled with one of the best right off the bat, so it is hard to find someone to live up to those expectations. Originally Posted by Marcus78

Awwww so sweet!
My first was off of cl, I think she went by miss jiggles. She curvy in all the right places and was pretty nice. I think she knew it was first time with a provider, because I was so nervous.
aaah yes.my 1st playtime experience.
was very interesting to say the least.
he let me know from the beginning that the hobby is all about the guy, girls are to make "exceptions" & do things they dont want...and i owe everything to him for being my 1st!!!

*i learned this is how he felt after our visit (also, another lady screened him for me)*

who knows what his intentions were, but boy he taught me a lot!!
*all $ isnt good $
*how to screen for myself
*my body, MY rules---its "ok" to say NO
*and i LOVE being INDEPENDENT!

*scratches head* ---i never told that guy "thanks"
  • sajay
  • 05-01-2011, 07:51 AM
1/2 japanese, 1/2 hispanic with really long jet black hair... she was very sweet and most incredible... I shall never forget her ... not sure if she still is in the business or not....
Just watching an epsiode of Madmen 2nd season were Sterling admits to a call girl he hasn't hired one since his navy days. Always remember his quote "Remember Don, when God closes a door, he opens a dress."

For me it was a girl with an agency in town. Was hispanic but looked asian. That was the first time I ever had a girl handle the boys like she did. Hooked immediately.