OkCupid

Has anyone had any luck with finding girls who are p4p or down with an arrangement on OkCupid? I haven't really bothered with the site too much, but there are some good looking women on there, and I saw one profile mention she'd take money if you're offering. Just wanted to hear if anyone's gotten lucky there.
Been on there for a few months. There are more than a few slick scammers on there. One girl went so far as to live stream me with the expectation I was going to give 50k to an address in CA for her charity in Ghana. A good looking girl too. I couldn't figure out why she was part of this scam. The other women on there that I've experienced are experts at talking the talk but don't walk the walk. Most I don't even get a reply from. The women with just one pic are more than likely scammers. Talking to one now and she told me she is in Mt Washington but the Ghana one told me she was in Squirrel Hill so what does that mean? Your mileage may vary.
Btw, I like to call it OK Poopin because the women are all full of shit lol
Yeah I have a hard time getting any replies. I don't even try to say anything weird to them.
Im on all of them p4p
I’ve had limited success. In Over a year of trolling there, I’ve fucked a couple of girls. Neither was especially hot but they were early 20’s and liked to fuck so I was satisfied and I didn’t pay a dime. My experience is that you have to put in a shitload of time to get anywhere. I may be having limited success because I won’t post a profile pic so ymmv.
post a pic. they come quick like. you'll recognize girls from all these sites workin. sa. bp. here. indys.
Btw, I like to call it OK Poopin because the women are all full of shit lol Originally Posted by fstballsrus
Omfg... that's funny as hell.

I have this weird Freudian slip-ish thing that happens anytime anyone mentions "PoF". Even as I type this I see the "P" , and in my heart, mind and soul, it stands for"pieces", not "plenty".