Milking Table / prostate massage

• Tarl
  • 05-17-2020, 02:58 PM
So, this is a resurrection of an old theme. Is there anybody with a milking table that does doubles and provides prostate massage while milking. Kami introduced it to me many years ago and I'm just wondering if anyone still offers it. Done right and it's a sensory overload, blindfold optional.

I've had similar experiences that fell a little short and would like to try again.
I used to have a table at my house but now I just "milk" and do "prostate" while playing in the bed
But i do remember having fun playing with Kami and being under that table playing while she was on top rubbing her body all over the gent!
nothing like a 90 minute.....about half therapeutic...then move to sensual...then....overload...i nterested as well!!
If done well, an un-be-fuckin-believable experience.
Ladies, Tarl has identified a market need waiting to be met. I would be interested in this service as well. So which of you enterprising ladies is willing to step up and address this new niche market in OKC?
Dallas Rain, that is a nice ass. Nothing like worshipping a nice ass like yours and then getting plugged at the end by a finger or strap on until losing control.
You should contact SeV. She has a milking table. She travels. She'd probably offer prostate massage with it too if you'd ask her.
I'd so love to try one but being in Mississippi, it'll never happen. Sucks
I have a milking table. Difficult for me to do therapeutic with it because I have to have the table high for crawling under it and then I’m too short to do a good therapeutic massage.
I have a milking table. Difficult for me to do therapeutic with it because I have to have the table high for crawling under it and then I’m too short to do a good therapeutic massage.
I had that experience too, Tarl. In FTW, but about 5 years ago or more. She's not around. it was not a milking table, I was turned the other direction, but all the rest was accurate. down to the blindfold.

Sometimes I feel like every meet after that was just chasing that dream. It really was awesome. Really awesome.

So that being said, if you leave out the special milking table, it may increase your odds of finding it sooner. I do believe, having experienced a milking table before, That this is better without, with the girls both above you. Because you are blindfolded, your sense of touch is heightened. That was my opinion of it anyway.
The thought of a great milking from below with a nice pegging from above might be my new bucket list item. I’ve tried the milking now three times and have to admit, watching myself in the mirror with my manhood and balls free floating below me was incredible. But upping that game to either prostrate play or a full pegging with a mirror in front of me so that I can see both who’s above and below me..... would be incredible.

I’d be interested if a pair of beautiful ladies can make this happen...
My milking table had a pull-up bar so while I was underneath milking I could also life myself up to suck you off too
  • Tarl
  • 06-14-2020, 05:22 PM
I did several Milking Table(MT)sessions with Kami. And a couple with a second provider, but I can't remember who was working with her that really worked the prostate just right. Kami had been edging me when the other girl hit the sweet spot and drove me over the edge, Kami picked up the pace to drain everything I had, and the other girl stepped it up and I blew a second load less than a minute after the first. Probably the most intense experience in my life. It took 10-15 minutes before I could turn back over, much less have the use of my legs back.

Although it wasn't actually pegging, the idea of a lady pushing me down during pegging while being milked like that sounds awesome. I have three sexual items on my bucket list and this is one, even if it is a repeat.
That's bad ass DallasRain!