Becky is crazy!

Nurse Becky is now threatening me calling my house and saying I raped her? What do I do!!
Block the phone number, remove any social media links, and relax. Stress can cause a lot of health problems. I joined Planet Fitness a few weeks ago and my life has turned around 360. No communications is the key. JMHO.
You should have known something like this was possible, accept any responsibility you may have and that is all you can do.
Time to go check our Gary Allen and Clay Walker this weekend, that is stress relief.

"Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride." Good luck.
Any social media links??
So how did she get the home phone number. Mistake.
In court they will pull all her ads, show them to the judge, along with
Her reviews, and know from the beginning, there's no way in Hell you would
Have sex with her, or even think about rapping that thing, (EW gross)
Just from reading all the nasty, and bad reviews she has had posted about her.
You should be laughing at her. I'm laughing at the both of you right now.
me too lol

It's not nice to lie.
You should be laughing at her. I'm laughing at the both of you right now. Originally Posted by Gemma34
COLD......but so true!

dumbass X2.

Nurse Becky is now threatening me calling my house and saying I raped her? What do I do!! Originally Posted by tht1guy

You saw Becky? Stay away from her. No contact at all: nothing.

JR

Nurse Becky is now threatening me calling my house and saying I raped her? What do I do!! Originally Posted by tht1guy
Go rape her then change your number.
Block the phone number, remove any social media links, and relax. Stress can cause a lot of health problems. I joined Planet Fitness a few weeks ago and my life has turned around 360. . Originally Posted by MrOral69NPT
eh? 360 is a circle, so you joined a spin class?
She'll have to start with a police report. Hmmm, I'd love to see the look on their eyes when she describes the circumstances. LOL.

She's not going to go to the cops. She's trying to railroad you out of $$$. Change your number and move on. She'll move on too, to the next unsuspecting soul.

Maybe your bragging in this other thread pissed her off:
I put my foot down ( which I'm greatly proud of ) and go "well if I can't touch you like we agreed you can give me my money back and you can leave" and guess what she does. tosses those. F cup tits back in her bra reaches in her purse and gives me my MONEY BACK IN FULL!!! I was so surprised!! I thought she was going to go ape shit and call her bf or something but she leaves without a word . THE BITCH HAS BEEN CONQURED!!!! I'm still on the look out idk if she'll come back and do some stupid shit but wow!! I was just so amazed!! And happy !
She'll have to start with a police report. Hmmm, I'd love to see the look on their eyes when she describes the circumstances. LOL.

She's not going to go to the cops. She's trying to railroad you out of $$$. Change your number and move on. She'll move on too, to the next unsuspecting soul.

Maybe your bragging in this other thread pissed her off: Originally Posted by cuddlyteddybear
Hey guys,

If a report is filed, it doesn't matter what the police response to her story is; at the least, you will get a call to come in and tell your side of the story for a report.

Lawyer time!

Hire a good one, and do not go see the police without one. Say nothing! Say nothing!, and no more postings here about the matter. Stop it now.

From now on this is only between you and your lawyer. You do not know what she will say, or make up - so shut up. You will want to be honest and tell what really happened and how crazy she is. It doesn't matter when the woman is believed and you set in jail.

You are not looking for a psychologist, although you need one: you are trying to stay out of jail. You may have to pay an attorney, but in the long view of your life, it is money well spent, and a lesson well learned. More people have seen jail time because of their big mouth than you would believe.

If you get more hassles out of this, or a call from the police: SHUT UP! GET A LAWYER WHO SPECIALIZES IN THIS TYPE OF STUFF. You have the right to an attorney, use it before you say anything. You know, as in STFU!

Send me a PM, if needed.

We all know you are stupid for seeing Becky, don't open your mouth further.

JR
  • Emmie
  • 09-02-2014, 08:22 PM
You should be laughing at her. I'm laughing at the both of you right now. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Me 3!!!! Lol
Me 3!!!! Lol Originally Posted by Emmie
that's just an EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
If a guy keeps the donation is that rape?