FBI Finally Looking Into Significant Voter Fraud Claims Pertaining to Hundreds of Thousands of Ballots in Multiple States

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2020...states-n286785

FBI Finally Looking Into Significant Voter Fraud Claims Pertaining to Hundreds of Thousands of Ballots in Multiple States
By Nick Arama | Nov 29, 2020 8:30 PM ET

I don’t know about you. But one of the things I’ve been wondering with all these claims about election fraud and irregularities, where is the FBI in all this? It isn’t just supposed to be upon the politicians to try to have to prove all this, but on the investigators to look into this.

But during the Trump presidency, it’s seemed like his FBI has been compromised and unwilling to pursue claims of relative to crimes alleged to have undermined Trump.

Although Attorney General Bill Barr did give the green light to go after any real claims, we weren’t hearing much of anything.

But now, we’re finally hearing something from the FBI.

They’ve requested information on voter fraud that has been accumulated from an investigation by the Voter Integrity Project by the Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society which looked into several states and has called hundreds of thousands of ballots.

From Washington Examiner:
“The FBI has proactively and directly requested from me the VIP [Voter Integrity Project] findings that indicates illegal ballots,” Matt Braynard tweeted today, adding, “By Tuesday, we will have delivered to the agency all of our data, including names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.”

He said of the agency, “While there has been legit criticism of the actions of leaders of the agency over the last several years, I can personally attest to the many patriots within the rank-and-file who are fighting on the side of the Constitution and Law and Order.”

He has tweeted recently that his investigation has uncovered evidence of people voting in “multiple states.”

Phillip Kline, who heads the Amistad Project, said the group is eager to help the agency. “This data has been used to identify hundreds of thousands of potentially fraudulent ballots in the states where we filed litigation. More about this data will be made available in Matt Braynard’s appearance before a meeting with legislators in Arizona tomorrow.”
Update:

– The @FBI has proactively and directly requested from me the VIP findings that indicates illegal ballots.

– By Tuesday, we will have delivered to the agency all of our data, including names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.

— Matt Braynard (@MattBraynard) November 29, 2020

After learning that hundreds of thousands of ballots are potentially fraudulent- The FBI has now requested to look at our data.

See statement below: pic.twitter.com/4CZKITK5cz

— Phillip Kline (@PhillDKline) November 29, 2020
So that’s pretty big news, but there’s limited time, the FBI needs to get on it quickly.

The Amistad Project has filed suits in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan and Georgia.

It sounds like legislators in Arizona intend to hold a similar hearing to that which was held in Pennsylvania and led to Republican senators trying to move a resolution in regard to the electors and wanting to declare the election in question. That might lead to similar action in Arizona.
FBI investigating??? I'll believe it when I see it on the funny pages.
FBI investigating??? I'll believe it when I see it in the funny pages. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
FTFY

I don't know if you're trying to be funny, but it is getting ridiculous. And if you are being ridiculous, are you being self-deprecating? If not yourself, who do you ridicule?

Keep it up. I'd like to see where this goes. How many threads about voter fraud until evidence turns up? I put it at 9. Like the Supreme court, you will have six of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fz_t_OBN8E

Stop it already.

How many more are necessary?
FBI investigating??? I'll believe it when I see it on [sic (in)] the funny pages. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
FTFY Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
is there a difference between in or on.

I don't know if you're trying to be funny, but it is getting ridiculous. And if you are being ridiculous, are you being self-deprecating? If not yourself, who do you ridicule? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I'm a pessimist.

this is the FBI we are talking about. they investigate who they want to investigate.

Keep it up. I'd like to see where this goes. How many threads about voter fraud until evidence turns up? I put it at 9. Like the Supreme court, you will have six of them.

Stop it already.

How many more are necessary? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
just enjoy the ride. lol.

is there a difference between in or on.(sic) Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Upon further review, . . .

Gooood-

NIGHT!
Unless he get 3 states over turn he still loses. And biden not nixon.
Dilbert. Stop reading dumbness.com. Just because some fringe group turns into over to the FBI doesn’t mean it’s an investigation. You gotta get smarter dude. You do realize the there’s no Bigfoot and the earth isn’t flat, right. The shit you post and the shit you evidently read has made you dumb.
Dilbert is running dumbass.com

He used to spam this board 10-15 new cut and pastes at a time.

It looks like the BP has decided to filibuster the board again with the most outrageous, unfounded conspiracies he can find. This one is from an alt-White blog that quotes an alt-White newspaper as it’s main source of info.

Any story that begins with “I” isn’t news, dummy! Nor is it journalism.

The Trump info bubble is collapsing and BP is hunkering down in what’s left of Bizzarro world

Apparently he forgot to pull the pin on his “hand grenade.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
I've thoroughly gone thru one batch of votes in Philadelphia that was originally counted early morning November 4th after the pesky republicans were thrown out of the counting rooms

I can find no evidence of fraud

the count of 570,000 votes for biden and 3,200 for trump, in that one batch that I reviewed, is thoroughly and completely correct, or at least seems so to me

any question is merely another conspiracy theory
Great! Keep counting, cowboy!
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2020, 09:46 AM
FBI investigating??? I'll believe it when I see it on the funny pages. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That has been the section for political news the last 4 years
I've thoroughly gone thru one batch of votes in Philadelphia that was originally counted early morning November 4th after the pesky republicans were thrown out of the counting rooms

the count of 570,000 votes for biden and 3,200 for trump, in that one batch that I reviewed, is thoroughly and completely correct, or at least seems so to me

any question is merely another conspiracy theory Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

OK, now I know that was sarcasm!!!!
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2020, 11:50 AM

any question is merely another conspiracy theory Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yes....Trump was supposed to carry the black vote in Philly!
There is a lot of evidence but is it enough to change hearts, minds, and assholes? We have counties with 480% voter turnout. We have people saying that they were told at the polling place that they already voted by mail. We have 200 ballots at a mental institution but without room numbers (probably everyone of them a Biden ballot). We can now show that some people voted in two different states but the left will say that it is not enough to challenge the election.

Here is what is happening now for the slow of thought, winning the election outright is off the table for Trump. Too many fraudulent votes mixed up with real votes Instead, the action in the state houses. If Trump can get some counties or cities to decide that they cannot certify the election results and those counties contain enough votes to affect the outcome of the state election, they the state cannot, or should not certify the results. According to the US Constitution, the state house in a state must send up a slate of electors on the 14th of December. The Republicans control the state houses in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, and Utah. The state houses would have to decide whether or not to send democrat or republican electors. There is legal precedent going back over 200 years to do this.
Dims just want to argue and deny! Why do you think they are represented as an ass! Republicans are the elephants! We always remember , have close family bonds and are majestic!