CAREFUL GIRLS ON FUTURE VIP /SOCIALS. THEY ARE NOTE VOUCHED FOR!!

I'm just saying I started off I was invited cuz everybody was curious to see what I look like in person. Do you know how much business I got off the socials a lot. These young hot new girls don't really know much about this game and I would love to teach them or give him a few pointers. I support my fellow provider I never hate and if a guy sees you in person it's real to him instead of the guessing game oh God what am I going to walk into you feel me. Mata and the boys have always thrown parties that are not only fun but serve a purpose not only to have fun but to introduce new girls to the Hobby
..... Mata and the boys have always thrown parties that are not only fun but serve a purpose not only to have fun but to introduce new girls to the Hobby Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
That's probably not the best way to describe the purpose of the parties.....
I think the parties serve several purposes for each of us.... we all have our personal demons.
Turning on Liz real quick like.
Don't worry Liz, if I ever have a party you'll be invited. I'll even provide all the Thunderbird and Old E you can drink.
That's probably not the best way to describe the purpose of the parties..... Originally Posted by Whispers
How would you "describe" the scenario in which you stated right here on Co-ed that you took a gal to a soiree/social at a Mod's casa and you said she interacted with attendees than you "say" she fucked you afterwards?
I think the parties serve several purposes for each of us.... we all have our personal demons. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Care to elaborate?
Not really. I think those that have been there know.
I would like to attend if I knew beforehand and could travel at the time being.
Pm me I'll get u on.
Each set of party hosts have something to offer......

Nuggie has a pretty cool place he's been trying to drum up interest in for years.... I encourage everyone to look past the fact that neither he or his partner spend much money in the community and try to profit off the whores in related endeavors.... (Business is Business right Nuggie?)

You do need to wonder if a girl could be as safe if she drank and passed out there as she would have at the old host's place..... Then Nuggie's partner in crime could take high quality pictures of the sleeping beauty being molested by the creepy old man and his wife...(nuggie and his S/O share right?) .... There is no question he's got some talent with his camera...

The other positive Nuggie has going for him is that his place is well known by a lot of folks here as well as his neighbors and emergency services if anyone had a problem.....

Yo Nuggie? Are the neighbors on board this time with the idea or will you have similar problems as in the past?
On the other hand you have a couple of guys that are capturing the guys that have cash in their pocket to spend pretty much whenever they want. A former Mod and associates that have a proven track record of trying to look out for others when they need it..... They have all been part of the security in place at prior events and have inherited the reigns (so to speak) of prior events.... I think their endeavor will be pretty well funded and coordinated.....

If you have ANY concerns for your safety, privacy and well being it seems like a no brain-er which group to migrate towards.... If you are carefree without much to lose give Nuggie and Co. a chance.

If you want to remain a part of the group that has enjoyed meeting consistently for a couple of years now without any issue then heed Mata's advice....
Planning a social gathering of people in this community is not remotely as easy as some people tend to think it is. I took on the task of doing so with lunch and dinner parties as well as several holiday parties and some pretty great after parties. I hosted over 50 events that were enjoyed by over 1000 attendees over the years here in Austin..

As a host you have the arduous task as well as the immense responsibility of the safety and privacy of all that attend. Mata and his associates learned by being a part of prior events and have that experience to draw from. Mata and Associates have money, can afford to hobby and have nothing to personally gain in hosting an event other than the same as all that choose to attend. They enjoy the interaction and camaraderie that develops.

On the other hand..... Nuggie and Co have a history of trading on the "needs" of whores and if the female members of the community talk among themselves they can all probably learn what Nuggie and Co have as motive for trying to split off from the others.....

If you always keep in mind your own personal safety and are prepared to deal with unusual issues that could come up then the lack of experience that Nuggie and Co share as well as their personal history in their dealings with whores should not be of concern and you might give them a shot...

If you want something safe and proven.... Stick with who you know....

and NO... I am not a part of any current party planning other than a GC Reunion that is not related to either of these upcoming events....
FYI whispers, I have no dog in that fight, not associated with it , never have been, but keep spreading your bs, it's no more accurate than it ever is.
there is no "nuggie and company" or nuggie and anything related. As usual, just you spreading lies and innuendo . and I don't walk tabs, nor set up fake xmas events either.. too bad only one of us can say that.
FYI whispers, I have no dog in that fight, not associated with it , never have been, but keep spreading your bs, it's no more accurate than it ever is.
there is no "nuggie and company" or nuggie and anything related. As usual, just you spreading lies and innuendo . and I don't walk tabs, nor set up fake xmas events either.. too bad only one of us can say that. Originally Posted by nuglet

I'll go to your party. But must byob, I have trust issues.
You are the only one dealing with lies and innuendo Nuggie...... You are also the "dog in the fight" with a reputation for a predatory nature in your dealings with women in the community....