CAREFUL GIRLS ON FUTURE VIP /SOCIALS. THEY ARE NOTE VOUCHED FOR!!

Interesting how you really think k I care about other socials... It's funny how I don't see you anywhere, I guess you think you have the pulse of the social community... Lol since I guess the last one was in your visenity I would think you would care. You can play the I don't care game all day but I think WHISPY got you pegged. Since bang bang made it clear that providers should not allow videos, I think it's fair to say that pictures should not be allowed as well. I always thought it creepy and shady and dangerous for providers. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Reading your note, NOW I understand your "Schools in session" comment. Your spelling, grammar and composition is on a 2nd grade level, even with spell check you have problems.
You don't see me, because I'm not there for you sweetie, plus I have no interest in participating in illegal gambling, plus I find it boring.

I've even tried to endorse your efforts, but you are kinda hopeless. Interestingly, you use "Pegged, and Whispy" in the same sentence, are you trying to imply some behind the scenes games you two like to play with each other? I thought that was just SL. Most "men" don't play that way, but I'm not judging, have fun my friend. It's just not in my wheelhouse.
Have fun with your card game, really. I wish you the best.
I do agree with you about the pictures though, never took any, but again, I don't judge others' hobbies and fun. Although, that's kinda off subject, nobody but you has mentioned it.

So far, to my knowledge, you and I don't have a beef, if you'd like to offer up where we've (you and I) have even exchanged convo, other than this thread, I'd be happy to address it, otherwise, I'm going to consider it over. We're on two different paths and the chances of them crossing are slim to none. It's really not accomplishing anything is it? You go to some socials (certainly not all) and I go to some (again, not all), so we don't have anything in common to discuss.
Again for the quadruple time... I voice text and do not feel the need to correct any of the Grammer for a bunch of hard dicks. So if that is all you have you need to do better. Yes I agree we do not have a beef except for your denial of where the lame social aka picture taking event was held. Do you happen to know?.
Again for the quadruple time... I voice text and do not feel the need to correct any of the Grammer for a bunch of hard dicks. So if that is all you have you need to do better. Yes I agree we do not have a beef except for your denial of where the lame social aka picture taking event was held. Do you happen to know?. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Again for the quadruple time... I voice text and do not feel the need to correct any of the Grammer for a bunch of hard dicks. So if that is all you have you need to do better. Yes I agree we do not have a beef except for your denial of where the lame social aka picture taking event was held. Do you happen to know?. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
what I don't know, is why you think it is any business of anybody other than the people invited or organized it, I don't claim a seat there. Maybe you should check with the person that took the pics and organized the event and sent out invites. I did neither. My only photo equipment ( all professional u/w equipment) was sold a few years ago. But some of my pics can be seen in the Texas parks and wildlife and nat Geo mags. Can't help you there. Sorry. Maybe you should ask your informant who to contact. It's it not in my pay-grade. Isn't that what "privacy and socials" is all about?
Lol...I beg to differ on who has a seat. So are you saying you had nothing to do with it?. I heard it was lame and girls felt uneasy about safety because i imagine the location was a shitty part of town. Any comments?.
  • quzi
  • 06-04-2017, 11:17 AM
The girls that did show were cool as fuck. You should be holding parties there Mata.
Lol...I beg to differ on who has a seat. So are you saying you had nothing to do with it?. I heard it was lame and girls felt uneasy about safety because i imagine the location was a shitty part of town. Any comments?. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Nope.
I dont hang in the hood quzi. And bro I know your taste, your not helping them. Lol
Interesting how you really think k I care about other socials... It's funny how I don't see you anywhere, I guess you think you have the pulse of the social community... Lol since I guess the last one was in your visenity I would think you would care. You can play the I don't care game all day but I think WHISPY got you pegged. Since bang bang made it clear that providers should not allow videos, I think it's fair to say that pictures should not be allowed as well. I always thought it creepy and shady and dangerous for providers. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Bang bang recommended no video now that's something in the record books my God
I don't know what all the fuss is about all I know is I want to go and recruit cute new girls and let them know that it'll help their business to show up at the socials meet the guys let their face be seen. When I did this my business grew I want the new girls to know that too
I'm a very good recruiter Trust and Believe
The girls that did show were cool as fuck. You should be holding parties there Mata. Originally Posted by quzi
Which one had something slipped in her drink?
Lmao
Mata #15