Boardman broke it down best of all about President Trump.

• R.M.
  • 01-28-2019, 09:21 AM
Some lefty's will be pulling their hair out. But this is the truth... Talk about dropping a mic

Originally Posted by boardman
And the Speaker of the House thinks she has executive power. It took more than one to cause a shutdown.
Trump still has executive authority. He threatened this shut down months ago and it happened. No one should be surprised. Now, Congress has three weeks to negotiate a deal. Trump has put forth a few compromises but they are all "non starters" for the Democrats. They had better come to the table with something other than "no" or they will be exposed for the obstructionists they are. If he follows through on his promises at the end of this next three weeks, no one should be surprised.

He threatened to use executive authority and I think he has the balls to do it. Not only will he build the wall he may very well use the declaration to trim the fat in several agencies and even dismantle others.

Pelosi and Schumer are playing checkers and the mainstream media is telling them the moves they should be making.

What Trump understands about information is that we've devolved into receiving it in 140 characters or less at a time. That a man in his 70's has mastered the concept is fucking amazing. That's what the press hates most about him. He has completely marginalized them by taking his message straight to the people. Their heads explode every time he tweets because their very existence is being threatened.
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2019, 09:33 AM
Some lefty's will be pulling their hair out. But this is the truth... Talk about dropping a mic

And the Speaker of the House thinks she has executive power. It took more than one to cause a shutdown.
Trump still has executive authority. He threatened this shut down months ago and it happened. No one should be surprised. Now, Congress has three weeks to negotiate a deal. Trump has put forth a few compromises but they are all "non starters" for the Democrats. They had better come to the table with something other than "no" or they will be exposed for the obstructionists they are. If he follows through on his promises at the end of this next three weeks, no one should be surprised.

He threatened to use executive authority and I think he has the balls to do it. Not only will he build the wall he may very well use the declaration to trim the fat in several agencies and even dismantle others.

Pelosi and Schumer are playing checkers and the mainstream media is telling them the moves they should be making.

What Trump understands about information is that we've devolved into receiving it in 140 characters or less at a time. That a man in his 70's has mastered the concept is fucking amazing. That's what the press hates most about him. He has completely marginalized them by taking his message straight to the people. Their heads explode every time he tweets because their very existence is being threatened.
Originally Posted by R.M.
I think boardman dropped a brick on his foot , not a mic!
  • R.M.
  • 01-28-2019, 10:13 AM
I think boardman dropped a brick on his foot , not a mic! Originally Posted by WTF
Haters gonna hate.
Haters gonna hate. Originally Posted by R.M.
The operative word is "think"! The sound of a "brick"!

BTW: Trump has been building "the wall" since he got into office.

He still is "building the wall"!!!!!!!!!!

Schmuckler and Pisslosi did a PREMATURE VICTORY LAP ....

... I must say their Mutt & Jeff show was startlingly immature!

In 22 days, now about 18, will Schmuckler blubber again? Pisslosi can't: her pancake will run!
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2019, 10:31 AM
Haters gonna hate. Originally Posted by R.M.
I love me some boardman, he is one of the finest postees this board has ever seen but he does not understand that the courts will strike down Trumps executive order... as they should. It would give the president too much power. Any president. .. even the one's after Trump

Leave the smooth talking to boardman and the legalese to me
I love me some boardman but he does not understand that the courts will strike down Trumps executive order.

Leave the smooth talking to boardman and the legalese to me Originally Posted by WTF
Another "keeper" prediction! Like Florida vs. Zimmerman.

.....the Supreme Court’s 1993 decision in Sale v. Haitian Centers Council, Inc., which held that the U.S. practice of interdicting persons fleeing Haiti outside U.S. territorial waters and returning them to their home country without allowing them to raise claims for asylum or withholding of removal did not violate the INA or the United Nations Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees. The U.S. practice had been established by Executive Order 12807, which was issued, in part, under the authority of Section 212(f) and “suspend[ed] the entry of aliens coming by sea to the United States without necessary documentation.”
And in the Summer of 2018 ...

..... we cannot substitute our own assessment for the Executive’s predictive judgments on such matters, all of which “are delicate, complex, and involve large elements of prophecy.” Chicago & Southern Air Lines, Inc. v. Waterman S. S. Corp., 333 U. S. 103, 111 (1948); see also Regan
v. Wald, 468 U. S. 222, 242–243 (1984) (declining invitation to conduct an “independent foreign policy analysis”). While we of course “do not defer to the Government’s reading of the First Amendment,” the Executive’s evaluation of the underlying facts is entitled to appropriate weight, particularly in the context of litigation involving “sensitive and weighty interests of national security and foreign affairs.” Humanitarian Law Project, 561 U. S.,..."

TRUMP, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, ET AL.v. HAWAII ET AL.
CERTIORARI TO THE UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE NINTH CIRCUIT
Decided June 26, 2018
That was before the recently installed Justice arrived.
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2019, 10:40 AM
Another "keeper" prediction! Like Florida vs. Zimmerman. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Another one trick pony off topic post by you....next you'll try and work in Hillarynomore.

It's like conversing with a turdgrader.

Try a quit fucking up threads with your samo ole shit...

Originally Posted by R.M.
Why repost uninformed lies, falsehoods, and rants. Let me rebut this in a most Barack Obama intelligent type way. Hold on to your seat sweetie.

Why bother? I read his misinformed rant and all you're doing by posting it in the political forum is continuing to spread blatant lies and falsehoods. Do you want the truth? We well you cant handle the truth. the fact is that The Republicans controlled both Houses of Congress up until a few weeks ago..and during the last 2 years Trump could not secure the funding from his own party. Dems take power and they all agree on a CR or continuing resolution that House Dems, Senate Dems and the President ALL agreed on. This is why Trump and his word means shit.

Once they had an agreement Sean KKKlanity, Ann KKkoulter, and Rush Limpdick all started complaining about the wall funds causing the coward Trump to back out of the deal. Trump in essence wants the Dems to bail him out and in the process help him get re-elected. Well that two-timing two-faced son of a bitch is delusional if he thinks we're gonna bail his skunk head ass out.

He said Mexico would pay for it so go get your dam money from Mexico. If not then Fuck you mr president.

I got one question where are the pesos? Where are the Pesos. We ain't giving him no dollars for his pet project. Nancy got this dumb fucker by the balls and ohh she's squeezing hard. Lmao
Why repost uninformed lies, falsehoods, and rants. Let me rebut this in a most Barack Obama intelligent type way. Hold on to your seat sweetie.

Why bother? I read his misinformed rant and all you're doing by posting it in the political forum is continuing to spread blatant lies and falsehoods. Do you want the truth? We well you cant handle the truth. the fact is that The Republicans controlled both Houses of Congress up until a few weeks ago..and during the last 2 years Trump could not secure the funding from his own party. Dems take power and they all agree on a CR or continuing resolution that House Dems, Senate Dems and the President ALL agreed on. This is why Trump and his word means shit.

Once they had an agreement Sean KKKlanity, Ann KKkoulter, and Rush Limpdick all started complaining about the wall funds causing the coward Trump to back out of the deal. Trump in essence wants the Dems to bail him out and in the process help him get re-elected. Well that two-timing two-faced son of a bitch is delusional if he thinks we're gonna bail his skunk head ass out.

He said Mexico would pay for it so go get your dam money from Mexico. If not then Fuck you mr president.

I got one question where are the pesos? Where are the Pesos. We ain't giving him no dollars for his pet project. Nancy got this dumb fucker by the balls and ohh she's squeezing hard. Lmao Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So a wall to protect our southern board is a "pet project"
So the lefts' answer is abolish ICE, sanctuary city, driver licenses for illegals, free health care and hundred of thousands on the voter registration list!!
Gotcha sparky!!
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2019, 03:07 PM
Another "keeper" prediction! Like Florida vs. Zimmerman.

And in the Summer of 2018 ...

That was before the recently installed Justice arrived. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Good god sir...your shithouse legal analysis of the judge Sullivan case has already been pissed on.

Please LL, go fuck up some other thread.
  • R.M.
  • 01-28-2019, 03:23 PM

I got one question where are the pesos? Where are the Pesos. We ain't giving him no dollars for his pet project. Nancy got this dumb fucker by the balls and ohh she's squeezing hard. Lmao Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hold on as well SugarPants. Fuck Barry Obama with a skunk. Why are the police wanting to arrest Nancy?
....in a most Barack Obama intelligent type way..... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You didn't do it. Here's the Obaminable way:

______________________________ ______________________________ __
etc, .... I "THINK" you get the picture.

Clinton wanted to keep them out.
Bush wanted to keep them out.
Obaminable wanted to keep them out.

And you don't! Got it!
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2019, 04:27 PM
So a wall to protect our southern board is a "pet project"
So the lefts' answer is abolish ICE, sanctuary city, driver licenses for illegals, free health care and hundred of thousands on the voter registration list!!
Gotcha sparky!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Do you know when ICE was established?

Do you think it was established to be chasing around a bunch of Mexicans or potential terrorist?

The historical ignorance in this forum and international distortions is a guage on the state of affairs in this country.
"Barack Obama intelligent type way"

Best joke I have heard in a long time.
  • R.M.
  • 01-28-2019, 07:14 PM
I love me some boardman, he is one of the finest postees this board has ever seen but he does not understand that the courts will strike down Trumps executive order... as they should. It would give the president too much power. Any president. .. even the one's after Trump

Leave the smooth talking to boardman and the legalese to me Originally Posted by WTF
Silly rabbit.