First time in Tallahassee

I'll be in town the evening of the 29th. Looking for a provider that is GFE to PSE. I'm 45, white, 6'-1" 190lbs very nice and clean. I've done 60 reviews on Eccie and have 25 oks on P411. Let me know who's around. Ladies, please send a PM. Thanks!
Dude try layla luv, she may be pricey but you DO get what you pay for. She’s sexy, tall, thick, nice rack and loves getting eaten out. Anything goes except Greek as far as I know.
Check her out
Will do, thanks for the info. I thought there would be plenty of options around town. Not as much as I'm used to when visiting Birmingham or around Destin.
Yeah the quality in Tallahassee has somewhat died.
Might try lil Vanessa if she is in town
Tried, she's out of town....
Don’t know if your still there might want to try and catch with Melissa milf ?? I haven’t been to tally in a while so I haven’t talked to her in a bit but worth a try I always have a good time with her
I'll check her out, I still haven't found someone in town. Thanks.
http://tallahassee.skipthegames.com/...t/540297367843

I’ve always wanted to catch sweet Sasha

From her ad

New Number
850*591*4188
�� �� OUT CALL IN CALL AVAILABLE ����
Hello I'm Sasha Sweets, your upscale elite companion. I offer non rushed quality time that will have you wanting more! I am verified, reviewed and discreet. I offer a safe and drama free visit. You will not leave me feeling stressed out. If you want the company of someone sweet, pleasing and enjoys your company just as much than give me a call! Can't wait to meet soon!.
Sasha Sweets
����850-591-4188����
160 - Hh
240Hour
����$120 QV ����
Sasha is great, but it’s hell getting a hold of her sometimes
I highly recommend Sasha (I'll be doing a review soon, but there's plenty here already).