Pro-Domme?

Ok so I was wondering if there is such a thing...where the provider gives a legit BDSM experience along with BBBJ, DFK, DATO, DATY etc. Do such creatures exist?
Pro-Doms generally do not mix BSDM with any sexual conduct.
Oh but I wish they did!!
Then they would not be a Domme, just fing a hot provider for all that other fun.

IB
Seems there would be quite a market for that kind of provider???
The closest Lady who ' can do it all' is Italian Princess
I wouLd also mention Winter Monroe.
If you can track her down, she is multidimensional
Don't forget Lindsey Lacy!
In my experience, the pro dommies I have been with, you cultivate a relationship that allows a more connected play time. Getting told to be home at a specific time and leave the key under that mat, unexpected sleepovers (otc). Some will even setup dates and send UTR girls to you with instructions. These are the type of dommies I like and have enjoyed.

TB
Nope.Pro- Dommes do not do that!
Ok so I was wondering if there is such a thing...where the provider gives a legit BDSM experience along with BBBJ, DFK, DATO, DATY etc. Do such creatures exist? Originally Posted by Prazer
I definitely exist, babe. I don't consider myself a Pro-Domme though, because there's a lot of stringency that comes along with holding that title (specifically around some of the things you mentioned).

I am a professional dominant, however. Have a look at my reviews here and on TER (the link to my TER reviews is right there in my signature).

And of course, check out my website. Its a site to see with tons of photos and a few original short films (where I demonstrate the fine art of pissing in a champagne tower as well as strap-on fucking a cheesecake into oblivion)

I'm visiting Texas in November. Houston first, Nov 14-17, and then Dallas Nov 17-19.
Damn Tori, your hot.

IB
  • Sandy
  • 10-28-2015, 12:51 AM
I consider myself more sensual~
I consider myself a sensual mistress....I do not cater "hardcore" but more "sensual & fun".
I like to just have fun and create an experience where I am the one in "charge" and give total pleasure to my "slutboy"...and of course I ALWAYS strive for that "happy ending"!!

In Dallas..try Selena/LindseyLacey/Elizabeth W/or Italian Princess
  • Bort
  • 10-28-2015, 05:19 PM
In my experience, the pro dommies I have been with, you cultivate a relationship that allows a more connected play time. Getting told to be home at a specific time and leave the key under that mat, unexpected sleepovers (otc). Some will even setup dates and send UTR girls to you with instructions. These are the type of dommies I like and have enjoyed.

TB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
That sounds like fun. Recently moved to the Dallas area. Would love to meet a domme like that to play with.