Question for our beloved Mod

Another day, another bumphazi fest. It's on you, LLiarMan. ENTIRELY on you.

Notably, we've now got jerkall bumping. He obviously hasn't figured out why he's doing it, but maybe it came to him during one of his "head movies."

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Mmmmm hmmmmm.
A "cartoon" pic is not the same thing as an actual pic of a minor. An actual pic of a minor is not allowed on here. Originally Posted by JCM800
Again, why is Andymarksman allowed to use his avatar then?
Then why is Andymarksman's avatar allowed? Originally Posted by gnadfly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43DHXWoN4K0

You are as desperate as these fine, mature fellas..., just saying....
You've got proof that kid isn't a minor, Mr. Desperate?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8ce3aLhRnM

I don't see any "minor" here, can you identify any for me?
So he is a minor. You have no proof and deflected. Pretty common knowledge that the Nazis towards the end of the war "enlisted" children.

JCM, do your duty.
So he is a minor. You have no proof and deflected. Originally Posted by gnadfly

So which of his "facial features" lead you to believe that he is a "minor?"
Pretty common knowledge that the Nazis towards the end of the war "enlisted" children. Originally Posted by gnadfly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yF_l4U2Df4

You mean like "Little Dave?"
So he is a minor. You have no proof and deflected. Pretty common knowledge that the Nazis towards the end of the war "enlisted" children.

JCM, do your duty. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You're a Dick.

I hope he throws you out on your fuckin ear, lick bag.
Again, why is Andymarksman allowed to use his avatar then? Originally Posted by gnadfly
This particular member comes from the Dallas area forums where he is also an active poster there as well. The Dallas forums have 8 moderators listed in it, 2 of which are Admins. None of the staff from his area of posting have taken issue with this members avatar.

So are you asking because you think that pic is of a child? ....or are you asking because of some dumb feud you're having in here with him over some dumb fucking political views that you seem to be butthurt over?

#BumpWars2017
  • WTF
  • 09-13-2017, 07:11 AM
You've got proof that kid isn't a minor, Mr. Desperate? Originally Posted by gnadfly
It is a picture of a soldier for Gods sake.

What are you crying about?

That we can't post pictures of minors?

You think the Mod is not being fair?

You're think we should not be able to post cartoon images of babies crying?

Spit it out, just wtf is your problem?

This particular member comes from the Dallas area forums where he is also an active poster there as well. The Dallas forums have 8 moderators listed in it, 2 of which are Admins. None of the staff from his area of posting have taken issue with this members avatar.

So are you asking because you think that pic is of a child? ....or are you asking because of some dumb feud you're having in here with him over some dumb fucking political views that you seem to be butthurt over?

#BumpWars2017 Originally Posted by JCM800
Because the pic is of a minor. That's the topic of this thread, right? Andymarksman has had video removed from the forum before because it was of a child.

You are both deflecting. Strange, when I reported a pro-Nazi avatar to John Bull he had the same excuse "This member's is from Dallas."

Again, why aren't you enforcing the rules?
So are you asking because you think that pic is of a child? ....or are you asking because of some dumb feud you're having in here with him over some dumb fucking political views that you seem to be butthurt over? Originally Posted by JCM800
No, his motives are pure. He is just trying to help you enforce the rules fairly and impartially.

Just like your beloved snitchfuck every time he hits the rtm button.
Poor lemmings didn't get their outcome, keep crying.

• WTF
  • 09-13-2017, 11:10 AM
Because the pic is of a minor. ? Originally Posted by gnadfly
How do you know?

No, his motives are pure. He is just trying to help you enforce the rules fairly and impartially.

Just like your beloved snitchfuck every time he hits the rtm button. Originally Posted by lustylad

I do not hide behind the rtm button. If I got something to say, I say it to your face. . . and will laugh at you if you do not like it.