Have you ever been Dick Drunk?

My ex-girlfriend came into town recently and we were talking about old times and the topic of being Dick drunk came up. She claimes she was always dick drunk or hung over when we were dating, but once we moved in together she sobbered up. I remember the shaking, stuttering, and crying during an orgasm, but I thought she did it for my benefit and ego. As a scientist I can see the neurological response to stimuli and muscular reflex, but Dick drunk? I feel it is more a myth than reality.

This question goes out to all the beautiful lady providers and community men, have you ever really been Dick Drunk or experienced a moment of dick drunkenness?
You know when your legs are shaking, body all tensed up, and on the verge of passing out and you turn around and ask the man ..."whats your name?"
Hey cyranose69,

Just to be clear for all, please define "Dick Drunk" so all of us have a proper reference.

Perhaps a sentence for a bit more clarity. I have never heard of it before.

Thanks,

SF
See Jules Milano in Austin , she's a squirter that definitely has this happen. It's a blast to be with her and experience it. Gets loopy and speech slows down, calls it sex drunk , if this is what you mean?
Websters defines "Dick drunk" as the symptoms experienced by some women after extremely good sex; inability to stand, walk, or talk due to a surging orgasm from wicked good sex folllowed by profuse vaginal discharge or fluidic flowing.
-see also Penile Propensity
That's definitely what happens after her first squirt. And she does it like 20 times in a hour. Gets real muscularly uncoordinated . Read my review it describes it.
New terminology to me, too. Usually my drunkenness has a tangible origin point.

.... all sold to my family!
Websters defines "Dick drunk" as the symptoms experienced by some women after extremely good sex; inability to stand, walk, or talk due to a surging orgasm from wicked good sex followed by profuse vaginal discharge or fluidic flowing.
-see also Penile Propensity Originally Posted by cyranose69

Oh, THAT. Yep.
I get drunk every weekend, and I guess my dick gets drunk too, after I drink a lot of Captain Morgan!
Hey Fancy...where's the pickle juice for that Jameson? Love picklebacks! (lol) With that being said...I'm a bonafide dick drunk!!
New term for me but yeah, especially intense squirters that I have known, one in particular who used to be on here and is UTR now said one time that she "thought she was having an aneyurusm".. which scared me for a moment till she then explained that was meant as a compliment!
I'd like to confirm LN's statement.

As a matter of fact I'd like to confirm it again.

There is a video, which unfortunately can't be linked, of a lady who had such an intense orgasm, that she became 'untouchable' and extremely hands-off post orgasm.

I have seen another of a young lady from Europe that couldn't stand, walk, or crawl, after a Sybian session.

However, other than Nikki, I have never personally experienced someone else having dick drunkenness.

Licks Niks,

Dogg
doggleg ...that what monday special are for in my showcase
LOL I get that. I have trouble walking, my legs are shaking, and I'm stumbling over my words. I really need to get dick drunk again soon.
I may have just what you need
I may have just what you need Originally Posted by carguy2442
LOL you usually do