Noisy crowd at tonights Beat the Heat happy hour

North of 60 folks with a high ratio of ladies modeling new outfits, some new ink and very low cut tops.

So low cut, in fact, that the host was forced to caution several ladies that if "anything falls out, they will merit a thorough tongue-lashing!"

One gent listening nearby opined that he might forget to zip his fly, so "tell me what I might get for that."

The answer: "you will definitely get cut short!"

And, so the conversation went most of the evening.

Centered around some Hollow Weenie preparations and committee assignments for the annual Masquerade Gala.

Meanwhile, please respect that those attending community event may disclose only their own presence.

Many new folks making a first appearance and several not seen in ages.

Some late arrivals even as I type!

= = = =

Yes, the usual Hollow Weenie committee slots are open, and some new assingments need filling, too.

Decorating, Security, hosts and hostesses.

And the "sub" committee also needs a couple of leaders.

Several gents already volunteered for the body painting fundraiser postions.

Tentatively, the committee members will contribute 60 dollars to each lady they paint. Maximum of six gents per lady.

Spectators will contribute 20 dollars, which will cover the edible body paint.

Obviously, paint must beay removed sooner or later.

Members chosen for that tasty chore will contribute appropriately.

The social committee feels painters will be given a 50 percent discount for removals.

Removals at the "Y" are priced at 69 dollars, I was told.

Happy Hobbying!
I tried to make it. Thanks to a flat and front end damage caused by a road gator (tire tread on the road), I was stranded in Carlsbad and San Angelo for three hours.

I'm okay and finally made it to town. I'm sorry I missed all the fun and meeting new friends.

Everyone play safe!

Until we meet face to.... Oh My Yummm!

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
  • jBa$$
  • 09-14-2017, 08:21 PM
Had a great time......met a couple of great ladies... Caught up w/ good friends....these are always fun as hell
Had a good time ck. As always a surprise or 2 pops in.
Thanks CK. Was a blast and glad I made it.
As usual I showed up late but still had fun
Thanks CK, it was a fun evening. Lots of ladies on attendance including some new ones, and a few blasts from the past!
Pardon my absence. RW obligations and fantasy ones after that hindered my appearance.

See y'all next time!
I had a great time meeting up with everyone. And an even better time today with one of those "everyone's!"
Thanks ck. I arrived late and still had a great time!
Yup. When I departed close to 10 p.m., still a couple dozen folks enjoying the fellowship.

Due to the extraordinary turnout for a "non-holiday" theme, the social committee plans to add an October event prior to the Hollow Weenie.
Thank you for all the birthday wishes.
I may need to see about getting back on this list soon.....
That's right PUK happen birthday again bro!!
Happy birthday. Stupid as spell check shit