Petite?

Someone needs to explain to "bustymona" what petite is. 5'2" and 200 lbs ain't petite in anybodies book.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2177572
You've heard of hooker math. This is a case of hooker English. The word "petite" sounds good -- never mind the definition of it -- so into the ad it goes!
Gotta love it! I am 6'00", 195 lbs. 10" shorter and 5 lbs heavier? When can we do away with bbw, curvy, etc., and say fat when it fits? As we all know, no truth in advertising.
You've heard of hooker math. This is a case of hooker English. The word "petite" sounds good -- never mind the definition of it -- so into the ad it goes! Originally Posted by Bush Pilot
New Math; 50 plus 50 equals 500 (lbs in her case)....
Possibly she is meeting

Ho! Ho! Ho! The Jolly Green Giant

or

The Hulk

Quien sabe?
LMFAO!! Maybe she thinks petite in her character?? I don't know. I'm petite on the inside, just ROBUST on the outside!!
The woman is based in Houston. Why is this discussion on the SA Board? Would it not be more appropriate to discuss this in the Houston Co-Ed Forum?? js
  • 4funn
  • 09-17-2017, 12:56 PM
... just ROBUST on the outside!! Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII
Robust??..
No..
The woman is based in Houston. Why is this discussion on the SA Board? Would it not be more appropriate to discuss this in the Houston Co-Ed Forum?? js Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Because she advertised in SA.
Has no one ever taken a marketing class in college? You can tell a lot based on how the information is presented. Call me crazy, but no matter how good the pictures are, I make my decisions on how the ads and showcases are setup and the information presented....most of the time.

Darn it, 69th post and it wasn't a review.
Because she advertised in SA. Originally Posted by Budman
Thanks for that Intel. BM. I was not about to go look for an ad from her for fear of damage to my eyes.
4funn that's too funny! I was just trying to play nicely. But hey... Some people still like that. I'm still trying not to lose my lunch seeing the one pic that I did see!
"I'm little because I'm short"

"Um, no, you're just short. And fat."
Lol im just now t
Reading this there are " pretty plus size gorgeous women " lol what made you speak on my name i havnt did anything to you havnt seen you lol this is crazy
Lol im just now t
Reading this there are " pretty plus size gorgeous women " lol what made you speak on my name i havnt did anything to you havnt seen you lol this is crazy Originally Posted by bustymona

Describing yourself as petite is bullshit. Accurate descriptions go a long way to credibility. I guess you could also describe yourself as tall. Compared to a midget you may be. I didn't criticize you on your looks just your claim of being petite. If you were actually petite you may have been someone I wanted to meet.