HELP damaged control! Can someone help me!

So I have a question there was a video that came out and my ad was in the video https://www.ksat.com/video/up-close-...ero-for-sale-1
The last At 1:58 shows the clip of my ad. And now guys are not wanting to see me at all because the cops are clearly trying to bust people for it. So I'm basically ruined because no one wants to do business with me. It was the ad that people where bashing me left and right and it clearly caught the eyes of the cops. It was so many pages long of people being rude.
I really wish the negative comments would of gotten deleted. Or someone could of taken it down.
Why of all ads did mine get shown I have 2 reviews not 50? So many women on her see so many dudes and there looking for a newbie like it it doesn't make since.
So I think that's odd on how mine of all people get shown.

Is there anyway my account can be deleted? This is embarrassing and bad for business. No one is going to take me seriously.
Yes, your current account can be "Guested." Yes, you can come back with a new identity but you'll need to get re-verified. Yes, this sucks. Contact a local Mod for assistance. Good luck.
It's just bad luck and could have (and has) happened to anyone. I remember my handle was up on the TV screen once. Just proceed as CoverMe advised.
I'm sure your lack of business has nothing to do with your unreliable start in our community.

Don't feel singled out. You definitely were not the only one. Surely your newbie status was not a reason for them to air your ad since there we a couple more that are established providers. Maybe it was because you had such a shaky and dissatisfying start...karma can be a real bitch.

Good luck with your new start...maybe it's just what you need lmfao!!!
Btw...this is not an ALERT. Definetely does not fit the criteria...
Agree, this does not qualify as an alert. Can we get a Mod to move this to Co-Ed?
The news report is not why you need damage control.

You no cancelled, no showed (NCNS) many men in your first 2 weeks and that fact was shared. You also admitted your pimp has access to your account. You wrote abusive and condescending posts to your customers in your welcome thread.

So, if your business is suffering I doubt its because of a news report.

Feel free to change your name and start over, but if you don't change your business practices you can expect to have the same result: guys not wanting to see you.
Okay thank you everyone for your input! A name change looks like the best solution at this point and a number change as well! I will take it into consideration.
  • Mokoa
  • 09-17-2017, 01:28 PM
Does not meet the criteria for an alert.

Moved to the proper forum.
Maybe Im neive to the news stuff, but unless they show something more than they did I would have never know it was you. This post pointing out this issue called more attention to them having eyes on you.

I have been in this industry for 31 years...yes I was a non mentionable. Dont turn this into being about that. My advice, sometimes the best "damage control is to just keep quiet.

On a forum like this, defending yourself only leaves you looking more guilty until you are established. You dont have enough info on this profile to really tell about you.

My two cents:

Start over. Find a unique name that matches hoe you wish to brand yourself. Something like Katre Türkay and go by Kat for short. It says sassy, spunky, cute, turkish.

Get a new number, email, website up, new eccie with a showcase and pictures. You dont have to put it all out there in yout photos or even show your face (Be creative covering your face instead of blurring it). Keep somethings special just for your clients. Get on P411 to give you even more presence and the guys a better sense of security.

Stay out of cheap hotels. Screen clients. When you do book a session, do yourself a favor and dont book back to back. Give yourself a break between. Most importantly, make the session about the clients pleasure and truly enjoy you time with them. The quality of the session and the spending the entire time scheduled makes all the difference in thw world.

If you're not in this because you enjoy it, it will show and kill your business. Another thing, dont do drugs when you are working. You need your senses sharp to be safe.

If you have questions or want more help, just contact me here. I dont mind helping anyone.

We all should be helping teach others hoe to be safe and profiyable in either quality for the gents, business sensefor the ladies, and safety for all.

Stay safe and have fun.

Sarah Renee
Right on SR!!!! I have read a lot of your posts. You are always putting out some great advice.

+1 SR
Sorry for your issues.

Privately ask the mods to allow you to retire this handle for safety's sake and permit you to have a new handle.

Do not expect the swap to remain totally secret, because it won't stay that way in our local community.

Own up to your shortcomings and learn and pledge how to operate properly, TCB and BCD.

Dump the manager or at least get one who knows how to operate properly.

Try to do all of this sooner, not later.

Best of luck out there!
Sara Renee gave you good advice...first rule of PR...don't call attention to the issue by continuously talking about it.....Get a new handle and move on....
The OP's PM box is shut down. Sent a text, no response. Geez, I can't imagine what may be the issue with business???

P.S. Thanks for getting this in the proper Forum Mokoa.
The last post to your WW was 8/21. The video was posted sep 8 so you were likely on the first page when they did the story.

Also...i've said it once and i'll say it 1,000 times...if they can find bin laden, we're sitting ducks so if you have any fear or remorse just quit. I dont believe they would waste precious resources on one single bust. However if they have premium access and have poisoned our community they have likely infiltrated the socials as well - running license plates while everyone thought they were just having a good time.