Hahahahaha Lazy Modtarding

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1059998469

So this thread was closed after 8 post were off topic?
How many of those 8 received a 5 point infraction?
I'm thinking not many, I for one would like to know... why the fuck not?
Is it because SA modtards are biased and don't hand out punishments the same to everyone?
Really lazy modtarding in my opinion!
No one cares. Stop being a whiny bitch.
Well that's not on topic of the thread...
This thread is about why some get a pass for their off topic post while others don't.
Guess we'll see which one you are CV?
OT do your fucking job!
You talking about that no good lazy bastard Mokoa?
That goat fucker all he knows to do is close threads.
I think Mokoa closed it because OT opened a can of worms with selective enforcement of the guidelines.
For what it's worth I think Mokoa was just trying to steer it back on topic.
OT is power tripping! And his judgement in gray areas is complete nonsense.
Mokoa had to do quick clean up.

Of the 8 post after Mokoa's warning... mine is the only one that has anything topic related in it.
But I doubt seriously OT pointed anyone else.

Pretty sure Mokoa is capable of handling shit without OT going behind him issuing official warnings for shit Mokoa has already done, instead he came in issued a warning for the same thing Mokoa did, and an infraction for a post that was already posted when he issued the warning.
Just fucking lame modtarding!
That goat fucker all he knows to do is close threads. Originally Posted by NalgaSuckie
Ballsy comments from a member that joined in April 2017. RR has a logical question and comments. But you jump on with those comments.

Sam
Ballsy comments from a member that joined in April 2017. RR has a logical question and comments. But you jump on with those comments.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
So the white knight replies...
^^^ interesting comment from a newby! So give it up you used to be or multiple handles? I am guessing a Austin handle!!

WK? Am I RR's WK? Lol!!

Sam
Italia's white knight don't play stupid you ass wipe.
Lol you obviously have not done any research if you think I was her WK. really bad case of keyboard balls. Anyone have an idea what his banned handle is? I have only one in mind.

Sam
Folks, keep it on topic, namely how much "I suck" at my job.

OT