Have the Political Forum Rules Changed?

The ONLY guidelines that need to be followed in this forum are the ones in the link below...

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...87&postcount=1

All of you tards can go back to calling each other childish names over your political, religious, and whatever the fuck else differences that you have with each other

If it's not a violation of the forum rules in the link above, please don't RTM it, it will most likely be ignored.

Having said that, if you even so much as attempt to "walk the line" on any of guidelines specifically for this forum, that will NOT be ignored
Do not be fooled by that reply...he does not reply unless it makes him chuckle Originally Posted by WTF
heh
  • R.M.
  • 04-09-2017, 07:24 PM
11/1/16) Edit: All non-legitimate RTM's reported from this area will now be publicly posted for the appropriate review and/or ridicule of the membership.
Obviously the mod who made the rule, Chica Chaser, is no longer moderating the Political Forum.
11/1/16) Edit: All non-legitimate RTM's reported from this area will now be publicly posted for the appropriate review and/or ridicule of the membership. Originally Posted by R.M.
Obviously the mod who made the rule, Chica Chaser, is no longer moderating the Political Forum. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Yeah, that was CC's baby...I have neither the desire nor the time for that bullshit ��

I do think he forgot to use his sarcasm tags when he posted it though ��
Someone musta RTMed the SLUNT.
Someone musta RTMed the SLUNT. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
do you mean you, flounder???

The ONLY guidelines that need to be followed in this forum are the ones in the link below...

All of you tards can go back to calling each other childish names over your political, religious, and whatever the fuck else differences that you have with each other

If it's not a violation of the forum rules in the link above, please don't RTM it, it will most likely be ignored.

Having said that, if you even so much as attempt to "walk the line" on any of guidelines specifically for this forum, that will NOT be ignored Originally Posted by DickEmDown
the wild wild wild west lives .. again! long live the wild wild west!!

now .. why did the luke monster get banned too? my speculation is this little gem of a post ...

my speculation .. and only mine .. is .. well its gone like Luke. but as i recall he threatened everyone that he could get them banned. me thinks a certain soulman didn't care none too much for such a boast.

now when will luke's ban be lifted? that depends .. if he didn't go over 24 points and he got the same class C misdemeanor ban i got ... then he will be back in ...

about 5 hours from now ..about 6 or 7 AM ... and he will come back even more angry than he left ..

if only he was this angry guy ..

but he's NOT .. bahhhaaaaaa

like me .. he's been reading posts here as a guest .. now he will return shortly .. more angry than ever .. that I .. the Outlaw Waco Kid became the first poster ever .. to have a legit thread started to lift my dubious ban .. where he got ZIP NADA support .. this will only make the angry man .. more angry !!!

bahhahaaaaaa

t minus 5 hours .. more or less .. until angry man returns .. spitting more piss and venom than before!!!
  • R.M.
  • 04-12-2017, 12:18 AM
Someone musta RTMed the SLUNT. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't be sad muffin. I still have your balls in purse. I might give them back some time soon.
Don't be sad muffin. I still have your balls in purse. I might give them back some time soon. Originally Posted by R.M.

how much u gonna charge him? bahahaaaaaa

Don't be sad muffin. I still have your balls in purse. I might give them back some time soon. Originally Posted by R.M.
I didn't know they made a purse out of a mouse ear.

Having said that, if you even so much as attempt to "walk the line" on any of guidelines specifically for this forum, that will NOT be ignored Originally Posted by DickEmDown
So why did the "overeating" thread on Luke get closed?

Here's what HE posted ABOUT HIMSELF:

Luke_Wyatt

"shrapnel inches from brain" ... post #21 ..." Biden claims Trump unfit to carry nuclear codes......." thread 08-16-2016, 07:08 PM

“For anyone who wants to know when I was defending this country I love I had several shrapnel pierce my skull and lodge into parts of my brain. One of the areas it struct was the hypothalamus area which caused to gain a lot of weight. Two years ago I was at 425 lbs and today I am proud to say I hovering around the 280 lbs Mark and steadfastly losing the weight based on my strict diet."
So why did the "overeating" thread on Luke get closed? Originally Posted by LexusLover
^^^^^
You just answered your own question...

It was most likely closed because it didn't have shit to do with politics, nothing at all, regardless of what he said about himself...

I didn't close it and I'm not going to reopen it. The "threAD" was probably better suited for the sandbox anyway...

Hit the RTM on it, see how that works for ya
LLephantMan has never been the sharpest knife in the closet...
  • R.M.
  • 04-12-2017, 07:50 AM