The Political Forum is now just another forum.

Holy chit!

Seems you’re more concerned with pushing the envelope than engaging in political discourse.

That’s not winning. It’s whining.

I understand it can be harder for some to make a point without name calling, personal attacks and rude, ugly language. But please give it a try.

Shirley you can do it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
WHINING is sure something YOU lying liberals have been doing since election night 2016 ! And ON election night, YOUR " anointed one " candidate for President " WINED " a big screen TV that the Saudi's ,ahem, " gifted " to her !
Rules??? Where this place is going we don't need no rules. Oh...that was a line (kinda) from the back to the future movie ��...rules my ass...this ain't no amp section dudes

And we libs ain't whining...we laughing our asses off at the uninformed glad I didn't say ignorant racist rednecks. That may insult the crew lol
So " it's not the people who vote that counts, it's who counts the votes. " Seems a lot like something Joe Stalin would say in his dictatorial manner to stifle any view point that doesn't serve HIS agenda. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
We’re here to talk about democracy...not practice it...

This forum was the Wild West for a long time. Unfortunately for y’all that time is over. The infractions are going to be flowing quite a bit until the message sinks in, but after that, it’ll be back to normal, just like any forum, and the infractions will slow down. I have faith in y’all...

...rules my ass...this ain't no amp section dudes Originally Posted by Tsmokies
It’s always your prerogative to disregard the forum guidelines...and accept what comes of it...
I haven't noticed that much difference in the zforum now and before the crash.

If people can't speak in a civil manner, I just don't converse with them.

I don't put anybody on "ignore". I am still interested in what everyone has to say. But that doesn't mean I have the need to respond.
Attachment 772068 I wonder how Still Looking is doing these days ? haha

I don't put anybody on "ignore". I am still interested in what everyone has to say. But that doesn't mean I have the need to respond. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Jackie you are one in a million. keep posting!

I don't put anybody on "ignore". I am still interested in what everyone has to say. But that doesn't mean I have the need to respond. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I agree with you and at one time I posted by the same standard as you. Then I went down the rabbit hole.
It has never been about sharing different opinions and maybe learning something to many of the members.
I myself have learned quite a bit.
I will admit I have enjoyed retaliating to the few that base all their comments on name calling but hopefully with
the new rules , over time folks will learn from one another and restore the civility that we all need at least in one tiny area of out lifes.
We’re here to talk about democracy...not practice it...

This forum was the Wild West for a long time. Unfortunately for y’all that time is over. The infractions are going to be flowing quite a bit until the message sinks in, but after that, it’ll be back to normal, just like any forum, and the infractions will slow down. I have faith in y’all...

It’s always your prerogative to disregard the forum guidelines...and accept what comes of it... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Yep, the lying liberal snowflakes NOW have a protector like they did in their hero and savior Obama and their wished upon President Shrilliary ( or will using a name other than that broom drivers " legal " name get a feller pointed ? ) So all of the years that the LYING LIBERALS in the forum crowed about how the libs ran the White house with rampant corruption in plian view and strenuosly defnded and ATTACKED anyone confronting Barry Sotero over HIS LIES, that was ok. But now that there's someone who takes on the establishment and the resident LYING LIBERALS cry to the " right " mod over getting hammer on THEIR BS, it's time to change the rules. Typical LYING LIBERAL reaction once they lose to change the rules to benefit ONLY themselves. So much for ADULT conversation in THIS forum !
Wow, Rey Lengua! Do you think it’s possible for these discussions to occur without name calling, personal attacks and vitriol? I think it is. I’m trying real hard to conform to the “rest of the board” standards. Hope you do too.

I’m interested to hear your takes on the political issues of the day.
...cry to the " right " mod... Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
There is no right mod, there is only me...but people are free to cry if they’d like, it won’t influence me in the slightest.

So much for ADULT conversation in THIS forum ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
If your definition of ADULT conversation means free of insults and direct attacks on other members, then feel free to continue it. If your definition of ADULT conversation conforms to the previous, and sometimes current, examples of discourse in this forum, then yes...so much for the that...
meh.. this is like drinking bad tea....
Switch to water...the caffeine is bad for you...
I prefer Bourbon.
Obviously.
Yep, the lying liberal snowflakes NOW have a protector like they did in their hero and savior Obama and their wished upon President Shrilliary ( or will using a name other than that broom drivers " legal " name get a feller pointed ? ) So all of the years that the LYING LIBERALS in the forum crowed about how the libs ran the White house with rampant corruption in plian view and strenuosly defnded and ATTACKED anyone confronting Barry Sotero over HIS LIES, that was ok. But now that there's someone who takes on the establishment and the resident LYING LIBERALS cry to the " right " mod over getting hammer on THEIR BS, it's time to change the rules. Typical LYING LIBERAL reaction once they lose to change the rules to benefit ONLY themselves. So much for ADULT conversation in THIS forum ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You have never participated in adult conversion. But maybe now Wake up will stick up for you whining alt-right, and you can still fly your fag.