The Political Forum is now just another forum.

LOL! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
True
No more warnings...if I see any more of this, I’m going to lock the thread and issue points. Some of you in this thread can’t handle anymore.
I don’t think he was specifically targeting you, you don’t post there much. He was trying to get me or LL to blast him. I just ignore his posts. He’s been stalking me in different forums for years. Originally Posted by bambino

I was just a patsy! - The Waco Kid.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

fine examples of Mr. Zappa. here's a few of my fav's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljnT49jU9vM

and ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fdcDN4LbYQ

lol
is it just me or has the tenor of discussion in this forum gone up by an order of magnitude recently? i'd say it has. people who normally would not have posted here have ventured in and posted their opinion and have done so without the prior wild wild west vitriol. of which we all become all too comfortable (except Jackie who always stayed above the muck raking). well now i see that the word is spreading that this forum is actually about political discussion. imagine that. there's a few rough edges left, some have opted out. that's their choice as it always is. going forward this is a good thing. i intend to send pm's to posters who have left this forum to consider posting here again now that opinions are the only thing that counts. without the vitriol. agree or disagree, but do so with some intelligence. and none of the old ways.

i started this thread within minutes of IKE posting a new direction to this forum .. as a signal flare to all posters .. and this is site wide i might add as his notice from on high has popped up all over the entire site. this forum isn't the only one affected by a new site direction.

so it's forward not backwards. that much is clear from on high. enjoy.
did i miss anything interesting today?
not really other than Yssup Rider making his usual ranting rounds.

so, nothing new. same old, same old.
not really other than Yssup Rider making his usual ranting rounds.

so, nothing new. same old, same old. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

he is a prolific poster isn't he?
he is a prolific poster isn't he? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

yes he is. I think he is trying to surpass iffy and/or Hanky on the posting count, if he hasn't already.
Careful...