State: New Mexico
Address: Avenida Cesar Chavez just east of the freeway. Motel #
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, CFS(BB Offered), CFSA, BBBJCIM finish
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Amy is about 5'5" and has a pretty nice body. She's definitely had some work done. Lips, tits, etc. Had some bruising on her belly she said was from weight loss injections. Showed me the web site about them. Nice MM C cups. Great legs and a decent Asian ass. All around attractive.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks another for all the info brother!!!!
Moved from Encounters
Great review T-bone! Thank you!
Nice review Tbone. I agree with kay_dee. This was a nice worth the effort to read review.
Agreed. A perfect example of how to write a review; to include essential information, and written with flair! Thanks T-Bone. Cheers
Thanks guys! Appreciate it. Just wanted to give as much information as possible beings as it's a rather unique situation. Have fun!
Update: New talent in from LA! Freaking smoking hot! YuYu 32, 5'8", legs for days! Toned, trim, and hot!!! Review coming soon.
I think the older gals were here to test the market for this org. Apparently we passed!
@Sexyhova: No. Unfortunately not. But with make up, lighting, and professional photography, just as hot.
So when you go to the spot they have various girls line up for you to pick one? If so ima do that this weekend!!
So when you go to the spot they have various girls line up for you to pick one? If so ima do that this weekend!! Originally Posted by Vwlove
No such luck. My experience has been luck of the draw. Out of six or so visits I've walked twice. If Yuyu is any indicator the new rotation is much better. She's a smoke show!
Amy is back! See updated info in comments section of "YuYu" review. Peace and happy mongering!