Encounter: Yuyu

User ID: -
Date: 10/3/2023
Name: Yuyu
Phone: 669-233-3378
Email Address: NA
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...g/180958087483
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Gibson and Yale area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Lfk, bbbj, cg, acg, doggy
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black/dark brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall 5'9"-5'10", long legs, great breasts nice butt. Very attractive gal.
Recommendation: Yes
Glad you had a good time! I gave an additional 60 for vip upgrade. She set the amount stating, "200 total for everything no condom." I said condom sex no condom bj. She shrugged and repeated her statement. I believe her overall passion increases with donation. She was into it but more reserved than previous girls. Also much better looking. And man those magic eraser equiped headlights!
Are yall picking or do they just send who they have on hand?
Are yall picking or do they just send who they have on hand? Originally Posted by TheHolySong
My understanding from talking with one of the previous girls is that they have two (possibly more?) rooms and 1 girl each. Not sure but I have tried requesting one girl and got a different one so I think it is whoever is available? Sorry not more help.
I was able to visit with YuYu recently, with a similar visit, minus the monger knocking. I had a good time, and the price is good. YuYu is cute, I had a good time.
Saw her today, ditto on everything, she's fine af!!!. Said she's is leaving tonight because some assholes robbed her yesterday. I hate a thief!!
Saw her today, ditto on everything, she's fine af!!!. Said she's is leaving tonight because some assholes robbed her yesterday. I hate a thief!! Originally Posted by Titman69696
Well God Damn! This town sux! Man I have had a couple of great providers bail on ABQ in the last couple of years due to the same shit! So disappointing...
Also relates to the hotels this group uses. All low rent and shady. This was actually the best location.
Kinda hard to have an upscale hotel where 10-15 dudes a day are in and out. Lol. Only providers who charge big bucks can pull this off.
Anyone check out YuYu's replacement or know if she actually left after getting robbed?
She's gone... I got the digits before she bailed
TOFTT. YuYu is gone. I'm not sure if there are other girls available but the one I saw today was Definitely not in her league. Older and average looking. I went ahead anyways and wish I hadn't. Wasn't bad but not great either. Anna was her name. Second floor room at the front side of the building. 40 something? Not bad looking but no beauty for sure. I'm not giving a No recommendation but I won't repeat.
Same menu at Yuyu. May need to try her on.
Same menu at Yuyu. May need to try her on. Originally Posted by slyweed
Same menu. Might get a different girl. Seems to be luck of the draw with this org.
Agency texted and said new girls arrived last night. Young and excellent service. Full menu. I have an appointment for after work. I will report back. Happy mongering!