Club G question for married guy

Does club G allow married men to become a member? Or, do both spouses need to join?

I realize this is a swingers club, but I’m not necessarily in an open relationship and I don’t want to offend anyone with my presence.

I’m just trying to be respectful.

Thanks!
  • Touc
  • 01-30-2024, 08:42 PM
Both need to join, no stags, was my experience.
That is what I expected. Thanks for your response!
What's the mix like in this club? Good looking people? Not so good looking people?

Let's face it, Iowa can be a bit of a mix-up here...
What's the mix like in this club? Good looking people? Not so good looking people?

Let's face it, Iowa can be a bit of a mix-up here... Originally Posted by dsmfan
That's a tough one to answer. I've seen guys do reviews on gals here that I wouldn't touch if they were the last woman on earth. That goes for providers and SB's. I can't believe they would spend their money on some of these gals. So it all depends on what your tastes are.
Single guys are allowed, but if you are married and going there on the sly, you will probably not be very well received. As far as attractive people, there are younger people there that are nice to look at, but in my experience they are their own group and aren’t going to mix with the older crowd (like me). There are many older, heavier less attractive people there (kinda like me). It’s a fun place, and as long as you don’t go in with high expectations of an endless orgy you will have a good time. In my experience.
Single guys are allowed, but if you are married and going there on the sly, you will probably not be very well received. As far as attractive people, there are younger people there that are nice to look at, but in my experience they are their own group and aren’t going to mix with the older crowd (like me). There are many older, heavier less attractive people there (kinda like me). It’s a fun place, and as long as you don’t go in with high expectations of an endless orgy you will have a good time. In my experience. Originally Posted by Waterrat
He is correct. You can be single but need to apply and go through an orientation. If people find out you are cheating you are done. The lifestyle is about being open. A good chance you will see at least a few people you know. If you want to have an affair club g is not a very good option. Probably your last choice