Encounter: Tantra with Julianna

User ID: -
Date: 01/12/2024
Name: Julianna
Phone: 505-920-3083
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/h...717437127.html
City: Santa Fe
State: New Mexico
Address: Santa Fe near Capitol(private residence)
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Tantra teaching, prostate, edging, bbhj, bbj(minimal)
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length, blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is about 6foot tall, gorgeous blonde, blue eyed gal. Dressed in a silky type outfit, barefoot
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. I just booked with Julianna after reading your post. I’ve seen her ads up for YEARS but never considered TOFTT. She was really nice on the phone and made it clear the type of experience she’s offering. How much Lingam massage was there and did she really bbbj? Was there an option to finish with HJ? I’m hoping I don’t have to finish myself off but overall the experience sounds worth it for me.
So I had a little hard time getting hard, so she did give me like 30 seconds of bj. The hj was amazing and lasted a while since her goal was to edge me. She's open to communication if you want prolonged jerking.she's big on language and communication and you could ask her to focus her hands more on your lingam Chakra. Honestly, finishing yourself after such build up is ideal because you know what you like post nut and she knows that. Some women ruin a good orgasm by not continuing the same tempo and whatnot.
Tantra means paying someone big $$ to watch you whack off to soothing music.
Tantra means paying someone big $$ to watch you whack off to soothing music. Originally Posted by loboyibo
LMFAO!
Tantra means paying someone big $$ to watch you whack off to soothing music. Originally Posted by loboyibo
I mean that's one way of looking at it if you're just looking at it from a "sex" perspective. However, it was an amazing and spiritual experience over all. Actually got my money's worth rather than pay for an hour and get kicked out 5 min later after a nut.
Did you had good experience with your appointment

@kingofcastle