Name: Angela
Phone: 505-504-1275
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://cicishop.mystrikingly.com/
City: Alb
State: New Mexico
Address: Nice Apt near Tramway and Academy
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj, bls, daty, 69, mpcfs, everything was a blur but fantastic.
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long black, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Angela is a very pretty girl, not model hot, but more like nextdoor neighbor cutie hot. It's her personality that really puts her over the top for me. She is probably 5'2" maybe 100-110lbs? Nice tits with decent nipples.
Recommendation: Yes
IMHO Angela is way above ABQ standards. I'm anxious to try her solo. The 3way with her and Cici was spectacular but I really want to get her alone. I was hoping to do the table shower thing with her Saturday but there's a delay in the shop opening so looks like mid week before that'll happen.I am loving CiCi's girls!
…maybe you guys could be a tad bit discreet about her ‘shop’ opening?

If you want it to remain open that is….
…maybe you guys could be a tad bit discreet about her ‘shop’ opening?

If you want it to remain open that is…. Originally Posted by ABQGold505
I get what you're saying and I hope that when it does open nobody paints a target on it by giving the street name or address. But hey it's a massage parlor like many others. Just a variation on the model. It will get reviews like they all do. It's gonna be out there is all I'm saying. Probably would have been better not to post the link to her website...
There are tons of shops in Albuquerque with countless reviews on on this site as well as others...when was the last time one was shut down by the cops. Calm down lol.
I've often thought about that. When was the last time an AMP was raided and clients/girls marched out in ABQ?
  • Mecca
  • 03-08-2024, 01:38 PM
State laws says are not allowed to do surprise raids on any business to us for health and wellness, i.e. spa and massage parlors. They have to give advance notice. Due to this any raid that is "scheduled" gives the parlor enough time to clear out any evidence and make it look like a legit business. That's why none of the amps have been shut down, even though everyone knows what goes on. This law only applies to local law enforcement and not the feds. Although the feds probably wouldn't raid an amp unless they have evidence of human trafficking.