State: New Mexico
Address: Near Louisiana and Montgomery
Appointment Type: Studio
Activities: Table shower, body sliding, dfk, bbbj, dt, massage, mpcfs
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, down to butt
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Angela is a tiny little thing with large perky breasts and a beautiful face
Recommendation: Yes
How did new girl look compared to Angela
How did new girl look compared to Angela Originally Posted by Wheresthefun23
Very pretty. Oval face and slightly pointed chin. Cute. Light complexion. 5'3"" or so. Not as thin as Angela but thin. Soft C cups. Nice body. Very young. Sweet girl.
Had a great session with Angela at CiCi's shop this morning as well. I'll post a review with more info about the shop soon. Fun times.
Is Cici's Shop an actual "parlor"/store? Or is it still the old residential-ish location?
  • Mecca
  • 03-11-2024, 10:58 AM
Is Cici's Shop an actual "parlor"/store? Or is it still the old residential-ish location? Originally Posted by An_Original_UNAME
It's a new parlor/store
Is Cici's Shop an actual "parlor"/store? Or is it still the old residential-ish location? Originally Posted by An_Original_UNAME
New shop in a professional office complex. Not a strip mall store front. Very discreet. Should work out well as long as nobody paints a target on it in reviews by giving street name or address. Nice place. Still a bit of construction going on. The shower table room is really nice.
Awesome. Wasn't particularly big on the old residential-ish location for a lot of reasons. And always up for a table shower. Will have to check it out.
Forgive my ignorance, I usually walk in. How far in advance am I supposed to make my appointment?
Forgive my ignorance, I usually walk in. How far in advance am I supposed to make my appointment? Originally Posted by 505Monger82
Just depends on how busy they are at any given moment. A day in advance should be plenty but a few hours is probably sufficient. Not as busy in the evenings.
Is an additional tip expected or are the prices given on the website all-inclusive? I've never been to an AMP, but you guys are convincing me to go to this one
Is an additional tip expected or are the prices given on the website all-inclusive? I've never been to an AMP, but you guys are convincing me to go to this one Originally Posted by Frankthehumanboy
All inclusive
I was told it’s extra for table shower.
I was told it’s extra for table shower. Originally Posted by Dweezle22

For the record, on my two visits to Cici's, there never was any extra charge for anything, including the table shower.
Extra for table shower on 30 minute appointments. As she clearly states on her website: "30 minutes *** (No table shower)" She really doesn't want to tie up the shower for 30 minute guests. Much as she won't close her shop to other guests so one guy can have it all to himself when she's open for business. LOL
45 minute and 60 minute appointments are all inclusive.