Anyone seen Crystal Blue?

Does anyone know about Crystal Blue? Has anyone had an appointment with her? Just want to know that she is real.
There's at least one review of her on here:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=877151
Of course she is real. Just send her a email at desert isfun@yahoo.com
Of course she is real. Just send her a email at desert isfun@yahoo.com Originally Posted by turtle138
Okay, I just want to make sure. She seems really sweet and nice. She sent out Happy HALLOWEEN messages to people including me...so she seems like someone I would be comfortable around. I'm glad to know that she is real
Okay, I just want to make sure. She seems really sweet and nice. She sent out Happy HALLOWEEN messages to people including me...so she seems like someone I would be comfortable around. I'm glad to know that she is real Originally Posted by hoffmantown
Hoffmantown, why don't you take some time and get acquainted with the sight. There were 2 recent reviews on her that you could find on page 1 of the providers reviews. Most questions can be answered here by just putting some effort into getting familiar with the site.
I know this thread is old, but just want to say how much I adore Crystal. I have seen her twice and each time it's been a wonderful experience. I like talking with her more than anything else. She knows I'm shy and makes me feel comfortable. I'm glad I have been able to meet with her.