Please Join Me in Welcoming the Newest Member of the #Pussy Posse

Ladies and gentlemen, please join me in welcoming the newest member of the #Pussy Posse, Ms. Naughty Aughty

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=424504

This lady is laid back, friendly, drama free, sexy, and ooohhhhh so NAUGHTY BCD. Gentlemen, if you have not met this lady yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? I know you will love meeting her along with the other ladies of the #Pussy Posse!!! Ms. Naughty is DEFINITELY #Pussy Posse approved!! .

For you members unfamiliar with the #Pussy Posse, we are a group of members who formed to pursue and round up Peace, Love and SEX! We also like to have a damn good time at Ol' CK's Socials!

Current #Pussy Posse Members:

TaraBlonde https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=137482
Tripplextc8 https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=388303
Randyredhead https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=411575
NaughtyAughty https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=424504
GeorgeDRII
DocHolyday
Naughty Aughty is a sweet piece of pie!
Thanks Doc,
This appears to be an elite and exclusive club!

I am going to research these special ladies.

Only six members?

Bigred
Doc. What qualifications are required for potential members? Do the male members get a discount from the female members? Other than CK’s monthly socials does the PP get together to enjoy the pursuit of “peace, love and sex”? What benefits do the providers get from being PP members?

On the subject of NaughtyAughty, I am a well known fan of hers. See the first two eccie reviews she has, both of which are mine. Congratulations on securing her as a member of your group. Exactly how did you accomplish that feat?
lol
So I guess good old dic honeywell has moved on from Marshall of ECCIE to the new pimp of ECCIE

Pussy Posse? Really? I can just imagine, how in his head, he thinks people are impressed by this. How fucking stupid. This is idiotic, even for this board. I do not have the faintest clue why anyone would want to be associated with this shit sipper. This idiot preaches all over the place, but does the opposite. There is a perfectly good functioning search feature here that I would suggest the five people he has included in his.... I do not know what the fuck the purpose of this made up club is for, but I would suggest they do some searches.
So...

What you are saying is that these lovely ladies are OK with the fact that you:

1) Frequently ask for BBFS?

2) That you have been known to SHORT ladies on their donations?

3) That you have been known to THREATEN to OUT a providers in call information if they dare to stand up to you and your bullying?

4) That during your brief stint as MOD you publicly leaked private information that was written on alert threads in the ladies private areas on Eccie?

Interesting... Hmm... I guess every ladies screening process is different... LUCKY for you...

Good luck with the pimping... The only POSITIVE thing about your posse is the lovely ladies that you have seen, the handsome George drill and a super sexy under the radar gentleman who is renowned for his captivating personality and stimulating wit...

Your dunfounded slave,

Guinevere
Pretty much pimping out in the open. Why not let the lady advertise herself?
I AM LIVID AND OUTRAGED AT THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN IT UPON YOURSELF TO INCLUDE ME IN ANY POST,POSSE,THREAD OR WTF EVER ELSE YOU ARE PLOTING ON DOC!!!!! TAKE THIS DOWN IMMIDIATLY AND DONT YOU DARE LET MY NAME CROSS YOUR DIRTY LIEING LIPS AGAIN!!!
SHAME ON YOU SIR...DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HOW SAD & PATHETIC YOU LOOK AND SOUND? AND I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU LIKE THAT!! WE HAD ONE GD APPOINTMENT WAY BACK WHEN IN WHICH WE BOTH KNOW I COULD HAVE SPOKEN UP ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS BUT HAVE CHOSEN TO STAY OUT OF THE DRAMA AND SHIT SMARING CAMPAINES THAT TEND TO POP UP QUIT FREAQUENTLY ROUND THESE PARTS...GO FIGURE THEY ALL SEEM TO BE CENTERED OR DIRECTED AT YOU!! NOW I ASK WHY ME?? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU OR MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE IN THIS SO CALLED GROUP 2 DESRVE THIS NEGATIVE AND DOWN RIGHT EMBARRISING ATTENTION YOU HAVE NOW CAST IN MY DIRECTION! !

I AM asking you kindly to leave me out of any future drama-filled, attention-seeking, pathetic behavior you & crew choose to emerge yourselves in. And trust me when I say... I only ask kindly once. With that being said I am hoping that it will allow me to attach "said conversation" in hopes of clearing up any confusion!! And the more I reread this the more enraged I get...how fuck ingredients dare you tell me "to late I already posted lol"

Let me show you LOL mofo!!! And the way you make it sound as if at the social you guys had a fuck ingredients placard or special name tags designating you guys as this special group....delusional!! And by no means am I disrespecting or involving the two ladies that I had the pleasure of meeting on said event night!!
SHIT... are they even aware that there part of this Elite group of yours doc???? you better hope so if not.. I highly suggest you tuck[/QUOTE] and run son!!!

[Staff edit. M]
well that escalated quickly

Yup
Good for you, Aughty! We are know by the company we keep, and you have chosen not to associate with questionable company, and I am not referring to the other three ladies or George.
Seems like there is suddenly an open spot, if anyone is interested. Not everybody at once now!