Two basic and stupid questions

1. Is putting an ISO request solicitation?
2. Is writing a review a confession?
2. Is writing a review a confession? Originally Posted by redhot11
Read the sticky threads in this forum.
If you call a car dealer and inquire if they have the new ZR1 vette in stock in the color 99 pea camo does that mean your committed to buy it even though it does not and will not be made by chevy ?

If your a actor and reading a script to remember your lines and say your doing it in a coffee shop where other people over hear you say that you have people burried i the basement [puts the lotion in the basket ]

Are you write a screen play and some aloof scottland yard detective thinks your jack the ripper ?

Since you asked the question that would be the first sign that you are guiltyand that you already have done what you asked about . In criminology class room 101.

You have valid questions but it comes down to if your thoughts and concerns are about getting a charge brought against you for being involved in a crime the best way to keep that from happening is to never ever leave your house and never talk to anyone .

Not trying to be a smart ass but i hobby to relax and if for a minute i got consumed with what if's and this that and the other thing i would not think of it as a hobby but a burden and for sure would not pay to have a headache ,

Everything is known about everyone it just depends if you pop up on the radar .

For the safe play get netflix and a pizza .

Two stupid and basic questions gets one stupid and confusing answer .

En garde touche .
I actually understood slick.
I need to close a bar tab.
Yes the pinned threads already answer this question adequately .... my bad for posting this. Maybe the mods can delete this thread because it doesn’t add any value. The existing threads are pretty elaborate in this.
2. Is writing a review a confession? Originally Posted by redhot11
Post your Question UITB puss

IN ISO of course lets see how it works out!!

o MODS dont delete post UITB you post it YOU OWN IT....waiting!!!
I actually understood slick.
I need to close a bar tab. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Do you understand the OP POST and why he asking this??

If you call a car dealer and inquire if they have the new ZR1 vette in stock in the color 99 pea camo does that mean your committed to buy it even though it does not and will not be made by chevy ?

If your a actor and reading a script to remember your lines and say your doing it in a coffee shop where other people over hear you say that you have people burried i the basement [puts the lotion in the basket ]

Are you write a screen play and some aloof scottland yard detective thinks your jack the ripper ?

Since you asked the question that would be the first sign that you are guiltyand that you already have done what you asked about . In criminology class room 101.

You have valid questions but it comes down to if your thoughts and concerns are about getting a charge brought against you for being involved in a crime the best way to keep that from happening is to never ever leave your house and never talk to anyone .

Not trying to be a smart ass but i hobby to relax and if for a minute i got consumed with what if's and this that and the other thing i would not think of it as a hobby but a burden and for sure would not pay to have a headache ,

Everything is known about everyone it just depends if you pop up on the radar .

For the safe play get netflix and a pizza .

Two stupid and basic questions gets one stupid and confusing answer .

En garde touche . Originally Posted by slickahhughs
FOR THE OP

Read the sticky threads in this forum. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Im wondering if the sticky is going to apply to OP ACTUALLY question,THINK ABOUT IT ...
he has a great avatar
Are u on staff edit...SMI .... get away from me.
This is the most unintelligible thread I’ve seen in legality in a long time...ijs
I made the mistake of posting his and now this crazy person is stalking me.
Do you understand the OP POST and why he asking this?? Originally Posted by Cendell M
Yeah,
but I had a rare moment of Christmas kindness, otherwise I would have been as snarky as slick.
Do you understand the OP POST and why he asking this?? Originally Posted by Cendell M
Yeah,
but I had a rare moment of Christmas whatever, otherwise I would have been as snarky as slick.
Are u on crack lady .... get away from me. Originally Posted by redhot11
Excusie you Pm me wacko,yes i answered your ISO but dont be a vigiana post what you want UITB and i have you know you have to be on C***K to ASK SUCH NONSENSE, don't even retread!! Im out dont ever pm and ask such RIDICULOUS THINGS SMART GUY!!! GOOD LUCK & Merry X-mas

This is the most unintelligible thread I’ve seen in legality in a long time...ijs Originally Posted by LimitlessJD

Probably should be in Alerts ....just saying.....
I made the mistake of posting his and now this crazy person is stalking me. Originally Posted by redhot11
Stalking YOU WISH YOU JUST NASTY LMAO...POST UITB...DONT call me a staff edit....SMI ...you need to rethink before posting STUPID SHIT