cum kiss vs. snowball

Definitions inside my tiny mind:

Cum kiss: after a blow job to completion, the BJ giver keeps the cum in their mouth and then kisses the BJ receiver. Point being to give the kiss an accent in taste and experience. Load split mostly evenly for swallowing or dribbling down chins.

Snowball: after a blowjob to completion, the BJ giver then passes the load to the receiver (or third party) trying to get the entire content of their mouth into the receiver. This then repeats from party to party such that the volume "snowballs" due to saliva addition.

Now, there will be many who say who cares what you call it? But knowing what you want and how to communicate it is important, if you want to get what you want.

Personally, sticking to my definitions, I love cum kisses, but snowballing edges into spit play which I am ambivalent about.

Do you have different takes and/or what other terms are used for cum play?
It ALL sounds yummy to ME!
I also like to do blowbacks...thats where I suck the cum out while drooling it back on the cock and swirling it around the cock and slurping it back in my mouth and down my chin
  • Gbfsl
  • 01-01-2018, 03:11 AM
I also like to do blowbacks...thats where I suck the cum out while drooling it back on the cock and swirling it around the cock and slurping it back in my mouth and down my chin Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh hell yes!
Hot indeed, Dallas.

Does anyone know if there is already a slang term for going down (or 69) on a lady after you’ve creampied her? Outside the hobby of course.
I prefer the cum kiss over the snowball. I tried the cum kiss once, it was wild, I gagged twice, only thing that got me through it was the providers tongue was buried in my mouth and the slimy feeling of her tongue against mine made all the difference to stay with it. I never knew my own cum would taste so good. Ha ha.

If I ever did it again, It would have to be with a pretty provider who loves to DFK.

This us no different than doing TUHA play. Im only going to do it if I know the lady enjoys a tongue up her ass, and I can watch her facial expressions while Im doing it.
Hot indeed, Dallas.

Does anyone know if there is already a slang term for going down (or 69) on a lady after you’ve creampied her? Outside the hobby of course. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
Full Refund
I love cum kisses and snowballing and eating cream pie out of the pussy. My wife use to love that but she went sexually inactive about 8 years ago. It took me until recently for me to work up the nerve to ask a provider to dfk after blowing in her mouth but damn that was freaking hot. Forgot hot much I missed the taste of my owe cum.
Whatever you want to call it, I love it. If I can't get that mouthful of cum back in return I have no issues with licking it off of a nice pair of tits
I love it both ways! I had a snowball session a few weeks ago and we went back and forth with my load. Eventually she went back down to give me a BBBJ with the load as lube and I nutted oh so violently the second time. Still shaking from remembering how that felt!
Pretty simple one the few things without some crazy description.

Urban dictionary: https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...ing%20creampie

eating creampiesex
Eating the ejaculate of semen (cum) right from the pussy (vagina), whether it's your own, from someone else, or both.
Thanks for cumming in her! I just love eating creampies.
#cum#semen#pussy#creampie#ejac ulate
by creampieslutlover June 21, 2015

Hot indeed, Dallas.

Does anyone know if there is already a slang term for going down (or 69) on a lady after you’ve creampied her? Outside the hobby of course. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
I finally found a young lady that was willing to try this; primarily the Cum kissing version. I’ve always wondered what I tasted like. Never had S O that would do this. Still don’t. When I suggested I would be willing to try this she was reluctant. As we have become closer and more trusting she agreed and enjoyed also. This has turned into something that we look forward to and enjoy.
I also like to do blowbacks...thats where I suck the cum out while drooling it back on the cock and swirling it around the cock and slurping it back in my mouth and down my chin Originally Posted by DallasRain
This sounds purfect!
Same here, either or I love it. Typically it's a snowball, I get my load right back in my mouth during a nice DFK. We usually each end up swallowing some. Honestly, I don't really see much of a difference between the two.
Snowballing is the best!
My wife kissed me after a BJ. I didn't care for it. She still tries to sneak one on me now and then, be ever since she for me the first time, I keep my eye on her sneaky ass...