When to say I love you ❤️

So, maybe, you've been seeing this one provider WHORE for awhile, and you want to tell her that you love her. When is a good time? Could you say it in a text, or should you wait to say it in a more intimate setting? Is there a proper time and place to say I love you?
  • Lia88
  • 01-11-2018, 04:53 PM
Honestly i think the best time or way to do it is when pigs Fly. That'll be the best time in my opinion. Your welcome
Pigs do fly, just very close to the ground.
If she already knows that you only make $20K a year, it’s going a very brief conversation.
Not ah. She could still get easy money out of me. It just won't be a lot of money, but over time it could add up to a substantial amount.
  • Lia88
  • 01-11-2018, 07:17 PM
First off lmao....how yu say yu love somebody but call them a whore in the same sentence. Unheard of..BUT not impossible lol
Because WHORE is a fun word to say.
Say it in flowers, jewelry or Mink, but never say it out loud or in ink.
If she says she loves you... turn into a pig and fly away.
So, maybe, you've been seeing this one provider WHORE for awhile, and you want to tell her that you love her. When is a good time? Could you say it in a text, or should you wait to say it in a more intimate setting? Is there a proper time and place to say I love you? Originally Posted by yitzchak
The gay biker Earle that took your virginity would probably like you to tell him after he pulls out.
  • Gucci
  • 01-12-2018, 06:18 PM
It seems like you did this topic in jest so since you want to be entertained, let me entertain you. This is sex for money, not the love boat, not the love connection, and definitely not Christian mingle. I have met SEVERAL ladies here that I liked, but I liked them because we fuck have fun and when I cum I leave ! No strings attached, no need for me to lie and say I’ll call you later ( because I won’t ) just pay, fuck and go ! A lot of these ladies here are some nice people and some are excellent bullshitters that will milk you dry if you let them. There is no love here, like maybe, but no love.

Everyone here that has tried has failed, everyone that quits comes back, it’s an addiction, but just like any addiction the moment you realize that the way it makes you feel isn’t real, you’re better off. If you’re going to fall in love here you might as well start counting down the days to your disappointment.
I guess.

But, hey, I like being milked dry.

Whores are kewl.

If she wants me for my 20k salary, then I consider myself a pretty lucky guy.
after 10 years at least every other week and remember ta add "as a friend"as ya fucking
Go ahead and tell her you love her. You’ll fit in with the other 500+ guys who feel the same way.
If you are talking to a provider my answer is NEVER. They are not there for a relationship. They are there to make you feel good and get paid.