Fumbling Bumbling Idiots

Or better known as the FBI.
No wonder morale was so low there with all the corruption at the top.

Now who will investigate the investigators? You sure can't trust them to do it themselves.

A once proud organization reduced to a laughing stock of ineptness brought on by partisan corruption.

Shame, shame , shame.
IMO that is why the top 5 tiers of 'management needs to ALL GET purged.. PINK SLIP THE lot o them.
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2018, 03:55 PM
Let's get rid of them and replace them with folks who will go after our political opposition!
Let's get rid of them and replace them with folks who will go after our political opposition! Originally Posted by WTF
no just go after law breakers of every stripe

that will catch plenty of 'em
Strzok and Page are missing 50,000 texts. Sound familiar?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...sages.amp.html
So 5 mos or so of texts between Strozk and Page are missing because of "configuration issues." How much do you want to bet that other high level texts are missing also?

There needs to be an immediate preservation order of Comeys texts, emails, etc along with Obamas, Lynches, Holders, et al.
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2018, 04:33 PM
They need to hire you fair and balanced bozos to take over the investigation!
I find it hilarious that every day you pathetic Fox News deplorables hold out hope that just 1 of their tabloid propaganda stories will actually be true! You idiots I keep telling you these made up Fox News stories are just rabbit food for your pathetic little uneducated brains! Nothing Burgers you goomers!
They need to hire you fair and balanced bozos to take over the investigation! Originally Posted by WTF
Bozos? You mean the worlds foremost investigators can’t find their own text messages? Sounds like you work for the FBI.
Eggs Ackley how Herr Hitler started off...
So 5 mos or so of texts between Strozk and Page are missing because of "configuration issues." How much do you want to bet that other high level texts are missing also? Originally Posted by gnadfly
IMO those were NOT 'config issues', but just like with Hillary, WILLFUL Data dumping/shredding...
I said nothing of political opposition. I said corruption within the FBI that has ruined their reputation.
  • WTF
  • 01-23-2018, 07:40 AM
I said nothing of political opposition. I said corruption within the FBI that has ruined their reputation. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Corrupt politicians trying to smear the FBI...maybe that is who you should focus on.
Bozos? You mean the worlds foremost investigators can’t find their own text messages? Sounds like you work for the FBI. Originally Posted by bambino
WDF is only qualified the clean the FBI toilets with a Mexican mentor present.
Delegitimizing government and societal institutions ... nazism part I.

Not surprisingly, brought to the surface by our resident NAZI FUCK.