Into edm?

Anyone here thats into edm? I run a weekly here in sa! Would love to have some peeps come out sometime?
EDM = Electronic Dance Music. If you didn’t know the acronym, you’e probably not interested. (I had to look it up.)
U make a good point. Its def a love or hate subject/scene. Been in the business for 6 years. Its always one or the other. HOWEVER, i will say that ive never had someone who let me introduce them into the edm universe and regretted it. Just takes time finding the right sound that connects with each person cause there are soooo many sub genres in the electronic music scene.
Depends on the sub-genre you do...also if this is the type of scene where I’ll have to punch someone trying to slap a sticker on me or comes at me with a stamp. Consent in all things is necessary.
EDM = Electronic Dance Music. If you didn’t know the acronym, you’e probably not interested. (I had to look it up.) Originally Posted by CoverMe
Wasn’t that known as DISCO in ancient times?
We do all different genres. Primarily we do alot of trap/bass shows. And no need to worry about having promo shoved in ur face or put on u lol. We arent one of those companies lol. Anyone interested in checking out one of my shows just send me a message. First show is my treat
  • Mokoa
  • 01-25-2018, 10:14 PM
Not hobby related.

Moved to the proper forum.

EDM = Electronic Dance Music. If you didn’t know the acronym, you’e probably not interested. (I had to look it up.) Originally Posted by CoverMe
Wasn’t that known as DISCO in ancient times? Originally Posted by ugotme10
Heh heh.

Yes, it was!
Thanks mokoa. My fault. Still learning the ropes on here lol
I have listen to House for over 20 years. I like some of the other sub-genre.
House Nation. Brings back memories
I remember listening to Techno in the 80's and was hooked....as far as EDM I don't have a sub-genre I like...if it sounds good and I can dance to it then I'm good!
Ayo Precious_b!
One of my favorite House DJs

Roger Sanchez Boiler Room New Delhi Budweiser DJ Set
https://youtu.be/DahgrUhWn98
Can get down with some house, edm, transe lol. Been to it all ��
Love: deep house, chillwave, downtempo, alternative R&B (i.e. The Weeknd’s first 2 albums, FKA Twigs, AlunaGeorge, SZA, Banks)

HATE: dubstep, trance, techno, drum & bass

And trap is CRAP. Diplo tracks are like a pencil jab to my eardrums.