Mmf or tmw or ???

Very interested in experiencing being the sub in these situations, what’s the best way to put one together? Any provider offer these as a regular thing or have experience setting it up. Please respond or pm me. Thx
if you ever travel to austin, i have a couple of dominant providers with whom i do doubles sessions, and we have done a few of those kind of sessions. contact me if you'd like more details.
I do when I visit your city...will be April

also try LindseyLacey or Smurfy..they might offer this or know someone who does
I'm willing to double on this. I'm not really a Dom or sub but always open to new experiences.
I am a Dom Top-Ts. In The FtW area (I dont service Dallas) I would be willing to Do a Sandwich: T on top of the M who is on top of the Girl...best believe, he gets THE MOST out of that being in the middle.
I have done playtimes where I am pegging the gent or domming him while my doubles gal gives him head or is being done doggystle by him! {js}
I do when I visit your city...will be April

also try LindseyLacey or Smurfy..they might offer this or know someone who does
Originally Posted by DallasRain
+1

These situations take some effort to set up.

Might also try posting an ISO in the Dallas section. There are a lot of ladies who have regular double partners that can probably be a perfect match for what you're seeking.

Or wait for Dallas to get into town and set up something with her!!!

Good luck!
Adore playing with my TS Trixxy. We enjoy double Domming our naught slut. Making him suck both our throbbing clities, while we make him our boy toy. If you cum to Houston let me know, we are always ready to play.....
And I looove it! I've had a few MFM and MFF but never TsMF and
I'm defiantly down to try it...seems like I have to come back to Texas! You ladies have me wondering what I'm missing lol!
[QUOTE=Ts_Sarita;1060471566]I am a Dom Top-Ts. In The FtW area (I dont service Dallas) I would be willing to Do a Sandwich: T on top of the M who is on top of the Girl...best believe, he gets THE MOST out of that being in the middle

Any Fort Worth providers interested ?
I have done playtimes where I am pegging the gent or domming him while my doubles gal gives him head or is being done doggystle by him! {js} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Sounds like a blast. I need more opportunities to gain experiences
I've worked with a Female Provider once, and it was fun, would be down to do it again!
I've worked with a Female Provider once, and it was fun, would be down to do it again! Originally Posted by tskimberlyb
I would like to give it a try. Do you travel to DFW often?