Main account lock

Hey I was wondering if I can get help my account got lock everything say private it happen while I was looking through reviews the account had premium please help I sent out two emails to support and they haven’t fix the problem the account is Buttaco
You had too many windows open on Eccie which activate the security measure cause your account to be frozen.
Why did you have that many windows open? what date did your account get locked?
I was looking through reviews of a provider to see if I was sure I wanted to see her i wasn’t closing them it was around the 26 of January or 27 one of those days
you must have opened over 25 windows to get your account frozen.
Can I get it fix or is it going to stay like that cause I got my refs and everything on the that account that I work to build
There’s no way I had 25 open like five maybe
There’s no way I had 25 open like five maybe
It looks like you tripped the site's anti-bot/spam filters by having too many web browser windows open on the site at the same time. I'll request that the admins unfreeze your account.

Please avoid that type of activity in the future. If you suspend your account again, you'll need to wait 72 hours before the admins will reenable your account. If you trigger it again after that, the wait will be even longer.

There’s no way I had 25 open like five maybe Originally Posted by Buttaco2
ThNks man
Tex9401,

thanks for explaining the potential multiple window issue.

Very good to know info!