LeBron to Golden State Trade Rumor...and other things...

Saw this on three talk shows and on an article in order to get James into White and Blue next year. Due to salaries, this would have to happen...

Golden State gets:
LeBron James

Cavs get:
Klay Thompson
Andre Iguadala
Shaun Livingston

Cavs would have IT, Klay, Iggy, Love and Thompson with Crowder, Korver, Jr Smith, Wade, Rose and Livingston.

Golden State Curry, Lebron, Durant, Green, Zaza. Bench Nick young, McCaw, Mcgee, and whoever signs min exceptions.

Interesting maneuver. James legacy would be tarnished. Cavs make out better on that deal. If that happens, George goes to either SA or Houston.

And basically whichever Texas team James doesn't join, George might sign with. Sa first and Houston second. Mind you...

Houston has to trade Ariza and Ryan Anderson to get either James or George.

My theory...

GS stays pat and brings in role reinforcements.

Spurs get LeBron. Murray, Kawhi, James, Aldridge and Pau with Tony, Patty, Manu, Gay and Bertans. We also keep Anderson and Forbs to min level.

Houston gets a guy or two, but George goes to LA, Cleveland or Detroit as the Westbrook and Anthony pairing doesn't add up to the spotlight of LA and feels Houston leaves him short lime OKC.

Now LeBron and George to Lakers? Joins Kuzma and Ball? Risky but more money in LA. Will see...

Who is going where folks?
I almost commented in your Spurs thread yesterday about Lebron's other option (and in my opinion his worst one) would be going to the Lakers ..... they're young and rebuilding yet years away, even with Lebron, of being serious playoff contenders and I doubt they'd have enough pieces, along with being such a young team, to make a serious run at it ..... and by the time they could Lebron would have wasted the final years of his career, if he truly wants to win more championships now, then LA isn't his best choice ..... again, I'd absolutely LOVE to see Pop coaching with Lebron on the Spurs, but I don't see how we could keep all the players you listed above, sacrifices would have to be made with the salary cap to afford him, and I think that no matter where he goes, that team will be gutted to the point where there won't be enough pieces left around him to make a serious championship run .....
Like the Warriors really need LeBron, huh? Smh
It is known that Lebron & Pop have a lot of respect for each other. I could see Lebron ending his career in San 'Tone... just to play / be coached by Pop!
Like the Warriors really need LeBron, huh? Smh Originally Posted by FootLong
Same reaction I had when I read the article this morning lol. Been on the news all day he will sit and talk with them in free agency.
He should just go to Phoenix and have them rebuild since he wants to get championships with different teams
Golden State starters tonight combined for 97 points. Yeah, they don't need LeBron lol.

If he comes to SA. He has an opportunity to make players around him play great. And then, maybe will see greatness and redeem his career.

His statement today says it's not true, and ESPN again reaching for stories for ratings. Their fake news is getting worse than most media anymore.
Lebron will play with Pop on the Olympic team.
LeBron and Pop seem to have a bromance going on, it would be something to see LeBron and Kawhi going up against Curry and KD.
So Cavs have blown up the old experiment and in with the young enforcements.

After deadline cavs got:
Rodney Hood
George Hill
Jordan Clarkson
Larry Nance Jr.
And 2 empty roster slots for FA

Cavs Rid of:
Isiah Thomas
Derrick Rose
Dwayne Wade
Jae Crowder
Channing Frye
Iman Shumpert

What a revamp mid season. I think Cleveland planning on James not being there beyond this season, then again. They got some great upgrades over what they had. Interesting move as they keep their Brooklyn draft pick also.

LeBron to sit with Spurs, Houston, Lakers and GS after season. With GS and Houston having to trade significant players to obtain James, Spurs and Lakers looking like top two options.