People are Crazy

She pulled a Lisa "left eye" Lopez on him! Lol
That's a female for you. Sometimes we cry, sometimes we burn shit down. Then there are the ones who truly don't give a fuck and just walk away.
I know one Provider that burnt down a building when she found out she was ripped off.

Guys, you better be good to them because I ain't saying who it is
I know one Provider that burnt down a building when she found out she was ripped off.

Guys, you better be good to them because I ain't saying who it is Originally Posted by Precious_b
I've got a pretty bad temper. But it take A LOT to push me to that point. You'll know when I'm mad too because I get quiet. I've never burn shit down though. Worst I've done is put my initials in baby dad's 77 nova with a nail gun. He laughed. He said that was cute and if I really wanted to do damage I should've put a few slugs into the engine. Insurance does cover bullets to engine plus a shotgun = no ballistics. True story. Crazy goes both ways. How crazy depends on how the other brings it out of you.
LMCC, you, your hair, and attitude are crazy sexy!!
LMCC, you, your hair, and attitude are crazy sexy!! Originally Posted by mitch p
Also the fact that LMCC can operate a nail gun super sexy.
Also the fact that LMCC can operate a nail gun super sexy. Originally Posted by Yam-guy
I can work a lot of things.
Ms. Cuntcakes, please remember: One person’s “crazy” is another person’s “profit.” Best Regards, Your Friends at The Sprint Store.
Ms. Cuntcakes, please remember: One person’s “crazy” is another person’s “profit.” Best Regards, Your Friends at The Sprint Store. Originally Posted by CoverMe
This crazy learned to chill out with throwing/breaking phones since I switched to ATT&T. Its cheaper to get over shit then it is to react.

(BUT..if anyone has an extra phone laying around they want to get rid of lmk)
Lmcc u r super hot!! Who cares about the post on the girl burning shit down. U r hotter than fire!
Lmcc, u r hotter than fire!! Who cares about the girl burning shit down. U make me hot under the collar just by looking at ur avatar!
Poor defenseless Nova.
Poor defenseless Nova. Originally Posted by Saidar80
I love that nova. I learned to drive in that car. She was the first car I learned to work on. Nails where removed and body was fixed. Still got her too. Although I haven't started her up in years. Tires are flat, gas is probably no good/old af but she's still there.
https://m.mysanantonio.com/news/loca...o-13027864.php

You don’t see this everyday. Originally Posted by Yam-guy
kinda cute too. ijs