Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Watching her mess with her phone
Session Length: N/A
Fee: N/A
Hair Length and Color: Long black and blue
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Hard to say. About 5'5, maybe 180#, huge boobs, big tummy, big butt, pretty face. Tats.
Recommendation: No
Oh fuck! Or better no fucking. Gonna be hard for her to recover from this no I suspect.
Oh boy
Told you to get Grecian Formula for tbose gray pubes Old Yeller
Told you to get Grecian Formula for tbose gray pubes Old Yeller Originally Posted by flinde
She never saw them! And she should have known after screening...

Originally Posted by Dr Grey
LOL I wasnt late. I was already there. I had a earlier appt you where the one who walked in 5 min after your scheduled time. My hair is blue. Just blue.I'm actually 5'2 160. Don't have much ass boob yes butt no.
I kept checking my phone because you where just sitting there. You asked like 20 questions about the fly session, which you somehow tried to invite yourself all bad ass then go on to say it did not accommodate your schedule. You wernt invited to it to begin with lol you also criticised negativly the weight loss of a couple other girls as well as went in to pretty much call them ugly.. Apparently you only fuck ' bad bitches' .
I don't cater to anyone. You had a scheduled appointment time. This isn't your first rodeo. You walked with Jesus on water surely you know that you've gotta undress and lay on the massage table. I threw out hint after hint yet you still sat there... In long pauses of ackward silence. I had someone else scheduled after you. You are no more important then the one before or next. You wasted your own time.Im not a clock watcher nor was I about to spend an extra hour - hour and a half rubbing your old ass, predictability for the hour rate. You threw a temper tantram once i told you you only had time for a hh appt. I had another sceduled at noon. You got mad lol like you where fucking mad lol which is why i moved away from you and stood in the corner texting another how i was about to kick your old ass out. you should've known I'm not gonna gas you like others do. So tuck your bottom lip back in, you'll be alright. Or continue to pout I really could care less. But Next time you want to tell a story, tell the whole story.
Providers are not allowed to post in review section.

Mods, please issue points and remove her post.
Interesting to hear another perspective. I disagree with much of what you say, but there's no reason to get in a pissing match over it. I stand by what I said - except I thought your hair was black with blue highlights, not all blue, and you know your height and weight better than I do. I had never seen it in any reviews, so thought I'd add my guess. My bad...

Originally Posted by Rover14
lol - why the private tags?
Providers are not allowed to post in review section.

Mods, please issue points and remove her post. Originally Posted by tpepsi
I'm sure you RTM it.
But this isn't a review. It will more than likely be moved and that post of hers will be allowed.
Don't be hating for her getting the jump on it
Lulz... walked with Jesus on water. Ahahaha.