Touring Advice and Where to Go?

Hey there Ladies and Gents!

So in a couple of weeks, i will be setting off and living on the road for...well, until i decide to settle down.

What I personally hope to do is stay in one state for about a month-ish or so, stay in a "busy" or "high traffic" area, and then take the next month off. Living on the road my totally monthly bills will only be about $1,000 between phone, food, gas, and campsite(I'll be traveling in a Camper). During work months this will probably go up to about 2,000 since ill be aiming to have an incall. So average I'm hoping to be able to bring in around $4k in the month.

So my question is what everyone thinks the best states/cities are to work in, and how "possible" this idea seems in those areas. Whether you travel a lot and see which areas lack providers, and which have a lot. I'm also looking for provider friendly areas, like low cop traffic, safety, average rate, etc. Im new to touring, and this would be my first time, so any advice with that whether it be deposits, verification, advertising, etc, is great too!

Ill be traveling all over, so all and any advice or info is appreciated!!

Xoxo
My advice is to make a plan but be flexible. Most campsites, state and federal allow one month stays in winter time, through April. Prices do not vary if you pay for 3 nights and then want 7 more. So, pay a little at a time instead of a whole month upfront as that city may not make you as much cash as you would like. Flexible is key.

Try posting your schedule a week ahead of time in the area you will be visiting. Post in Co-ed, allow the men to get to know you a little, flirt, peak their interest. You can ask for prebooks but that is rare to fill up a calendar on prebooks. But prebooks can indicate somewhat the city's potential.

From Orlando, I would drive up toward Tallahassee, then Pensacola. But Florida as you know is very LE intense. Depending on your desire, go north to Atlanta, LE is a concern there too. You can hit TN next, Nashville area pretty good and not too bad with LE. Or you could head West from Pensacola to New Orleans, sin City and LE no problem. Stay away from small towns, unpopulated areas for obvious reasons. From New Orleans you could hit Houston, Austin, and San Antonio, all good areas. Plus Austin and San Antonio have lots to see while not working. New Orleans has good food too.

I think your idea of staying a whole month in one place will be difficult. Takes time to establish regulars and a name.

Key here is to advertise in advance, post, flirt. Build anticipation in the area before arriving, thus calls will come in.

PM me if you want more. I very familiar with travel for business although I am not a prostitute, lol. Hope this helps and good luck.
Yes I'm looking myself for places to go I'm thinking New Orleans again for myself
I luv traveling...KC/Omaha/Houston/Dallas/New Orleans/Nashville/Birmingham...all good cities

lovely camping & hiking in some of those areas.

When I was 40 i traveled fulltime...didnt have a homebase...I was making 10,000 a month! and still only did 2 to 4 appts a day and not every day!

research fun things to do on the side so you keep energized

get involved in discussion boards

have fun!!
Harley, always good to broaden your horizon (no puns or plays on words intended) and the suggestions above quite valid.

Do your research and perhaps locate a couple cities to spend a week or two in.

May I suggest San Antonio!

Pretty please!!!