I Noticed My SIg Line Is Not Showing Up

In my posts?

Is someone able to take a look for me? Much thanks.
I see here that it is, but in these posts in particular, it isn't. Is it due to the post length somehow?

Here is a screenshot of exactly how it looks on my screen:
Attached Images File Type: png newref.png (73.1 KB, 81 views)
Did you dust that post for Wakeup’s fingerprints?
Did you dust that post for Wakeup’s fingerprints? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Hon, the way the software here works, your signature is visible in "desktop" version, so using s tablet, laptop or computer, you are visible.

Hardware that uses the mobile software versions usually will not display signatures.

You may test this off/on by inserting into the browser address window an m.eccie etc. or by removing the m. in the address.

Hoping that helps (and inviting you to visit San Antonio some time, too!)
Hon, the way the software here works, your signature is visible in "desktop" version, so using s tablet, laptop or computer, you are visible.

Hardware that uses the mobile software versions usually will not display signatures.

You may test this off/on by inserting into the browser address window an m.eccie etc. or by removing the m. in the address.

Hoping that helps (and inviting you to visit San Antonio some time, too!) Originally Posted by ck1942
Thanks!

That shot I showed was actually the desktop site from my pc. No idea why that particular thread was doing that, but ah well. Thanks for the advice anyhow.

And hmmmmm....have thought about travelling before, but not sure. I'd be willing to give it a go if I get any interest. I will be in Dallas in April, so will see how that goes.

Maybe I will start posting in SA and see if anyone even wants to see me there, lols.
I have been wondering about this as well. Glad I found this thread...

When I post from my phone, no sig line. Even when I see that post later from my laptop, desk top, or tablet.

So, no way to have the sig line when posting from the mobile site? Damn....