Banned provider

In what circumstances would a provider be banned? I have an appointment with the traveling provider in my area and I noticed that she was banned she posted on her website that she had reviews from the site but when you click on her it says she was banned
To get banned, she must have broken ECCIE's rules, but it's difficult to say more without knowing who she is. What's her ECCIE handle?
Blondfantasy
You mean BlondeFantasy?

From her website: "I am not a pro. I am just a normal college student." Just every other college kid with sixty reviews on a SHMB.
The management will not tell you why someone gets banned and it’s speculation on every other member’s part as to why. The identity of the banned member is irrelevant.
Banned here, she may be, but, still active on p411.com which is a good place for a new hobbyist to establish a foundation for connections.

As always, do your research.
Even a little digging will give you the reason, and the cause isn't the first tag that you see. The first implication seems like it wasn't true, and someone responded.

It is always the response that gets you.
I booked an appointment with her for yesterday thru P411 in Denver. She texted me the hotel address, then NCNS radio silence when I got there. Wish I had checked here first. Flaky.
She canceled on me...so no big deal
it seems that maybe banning on both sides of the hobby are and can be warranted. i will say - there was a sweet sweet thing that just visited the great state, and she had booked appointment via here and there. i wasn't able to enjoy the company , although i wish i had. i simply did not want to ruin the friendship found or put my membership in limbo. stupid as it may sound. one of the gentleman she booked ended up stealing 300 $ back from her after her appointment. to which she was generous with the speed at which the hands on the clock moved. i believe there are 3 sides to a story, these being - his or hers, them and theirs , and lastly the truth. but, what can she do ? she believed the man to be of iranian decent. this should not matter however, as we dont beat men, regardless of decent with our shoes in the great state. i have had and always will have a soft place in my non existent heart for a hard working woman. this was part of my growing up. what can these providers do in cases like these. ? i am not suggesting that anything take place, or move to make ready. but if a suspecting thief of iranian decent were to be made known, then what would a gavel sound like and at who's hand does it swing ?
From personal experience she could have possibly got too many "infractions" for example: posting in the SNATCH thread but adding too much details to the post. Or maybe not.
The only thing lower than a pimp is someone that steals from a provider.
Welcome back, BF. Why did you get banned for a month?
It’s really the websites falt for the word banning they should say suspended... when you hear the word this person was banned you think they did something really bad. Ripping people off etc. No provider wants to get ripped off by a hobbyist or vice versa.