All about love.

Hello people..need your varied input on this question

Can a person in a married or commited relationship still fall in love with someone outside their marriage?
It's a matter of heart and true love.

The above question may contradict itself but is it possible??

Need your opinions/views/perceptions
Yes, just don't look for that here.
You can always fall in love with someone else and sometimes you still love your wife but if you are getting emotionally attached to one of the beautiful women on Eccie, you are making a BIG mistake. These girls do not want a relationship with you, they want your money.

The great ones make you think you are the best guy in the World because that is their job and some of them are really good at it.
Off the board have fun!
With a girl from the board - Don't be an idiot : She does not want an emotional attached man!
Maybe I should have been clear while posting it.
I don't mean falling in love with providers..I understand it's their job.

The gist of asking that question open to everyone.
Yes, just don't look for that here. Originally Posted by FootLong
Lol.. got it mate.
Oh yeah - I've done it many times (with civilians).
I think it's completely possible to be in love with two people at the same time but it seems to cause way too much drama and a mess when it happens.
“...to Thine own self Be TRUE....”
who DAT IJS
And then what ...you have to have to choose between your SO and your mistress... good luck with that.
Paul Newman was once asked how, with all the temptations in Hollywood, he was still so committed to his wife. His answer was very wise: “Because I’ve never met anyone who had as much to lose as I would.”
Paul Newman was once asked how, with all the temptations in Hollywood, he was still so committed to his wife. His answer was very wise: “Because I’ve never met anyone who had as much to lose as I would.” Originally Posted by CoverMe
And VOILA...“...to Thine own self Be TRUE....” !!!
Its possible to be in love with more than one person, however you should be honest so that no one gets hurt.
Just my opinion, but I don’t think so. Frankly, I don’t think you would be asking that question on this site if you weren’t looking for valadation of something you knew was wrong. Be sure you know what you are feeling is love and not infatuation. My father told me you don’t fall in love. You fall into a hole in the ground. You grow into love. I seldom agree with Kulharrow, but this time I do. Think about his advice.
Is it possible yes, happens quite often. Now is it advisable absolutely not. Sounds like it’s time for some real soul searching. Always the possibility instead of two you could wind up with zero.
I think there are many types of love.. can you be in love with two people of the same kind...no. I think the kind of love evolves or dissolves into another form.