Odumbo's CIA Director John Brennan Voted for the Communist Party of the USA

You can't make this stuff up! A commie-pinko who admits he voted for Gus Hall winds up being selected by odumbo and put in charge of the CIA at Langley, where he gets to help the FBI investigate Russian collusion!

Ain't this a great country?

And we know its true because CNN broke the story! How did I miss it?

https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/15/polit...ote/index.html

Let's see... which is a bigger threat... giving national security clearance to a wife-beater or a self-professed communist?
IMO if you support the Commies, you shouldn't be allowed to SERVE IN ANY CAPACITY in our federal govt (or even state), INCLUDING all intelligence agencies or the military... PERIOD!
Let's see... which is a bigger threat... giving national security clearance to a wife-beater or a self-professed communist? Originally Posted by lustylad
Neither is a big threat, but I'd go with the wife beater because there's a chance of extortion. A self-professed commie has nothing to hide, therefore can't be extorted.

But seriously, why does his political beliefs make him dangerous? As long as he upholds the Constitution, what he believes or who he votes for is irrelevant. There have been many American communists, and while they may speak out against the govt (freedom of speech, right to petition, right to peaceably assemble), few have taken up arms against this nation.
Neither is a big threat, but I'd go with the wife beater because there's a chance of extortion. A self-professed commie has nothing to hide, therefore can't be extorted.

But seriously, why does his political beliefs make him dangerous? As long as he upholds the Constitution, what he believes or who he votes for is irrelevant. There have been many American communists, and while they may speak out against the govt (freedom of speech, right to petition, right to peaceably assemble), few have taken up arms against this nation.
Originally Posted by papadee
Communist theology dictates that all governments -- including that of the U.S. -- be subverted and overthrown to advance the communist agenda of world domination by the proletariat. How is that not a violation of the Constitutional mandate to serve and protect the institutions and laws of the United States and protect the rights of American citizens who live in the United States?
Neither is a big threat, but I'd go with the wife beater because there's a chance of extortion. Originally Posted by papadee
Yes, I heard that on the Lame Stream Media!

What I didn't hear was an explanation with an example of the fake extortion attempt scenario. But I wouldn't want to embarrass a "national media pundit" by challenging their creative abilities.

Just a purely academic question, of course!

Is there a "chance of extortion" when a young female is snuck into the White House inner sanctum to suck the President's dick?

Is there also a "chance of extortion" when Secret Service agents tasked with protecting the President drink and fuck prostitutes in their hotel room outside of the United States?

The list is almost endless of "chances of extortion"!

And some don't even need the "extortion" attempt!

And were these the same "national media pundits" who marginalized and ridiculed the Vice-President of the United States of America for failing to STAND UP from behind the bullet proof shield in front of him in "enemy territory" to "honor" the North Koreans? They are fretting over a "chance of extortion," but want the VP to expose himself to death?

The next several years are going to be "fun"!
  • WTF
  • 02-14-2018, 07:43 AM
IMO if you support the Commies, you shouldn't be allowed to SERVE IN ANY CAPACITY in our federal govt (or even state), INCLUDING all intelligence agencies or the military... PERIOD! Originally Posted by garhkal

Did you read the article?

Jesus

You stupid fucks are playing six degrees of separation to try and discredit the Muller investigation.

• WTF
  • 02-14-2018, 07:44 AM
You can't make this stuff up! A commie-pinko who admits he voted for Gus Hall winds up being selected by odumbo and put in charge of the CIA at Langley, where he gets to help the FBI investigate Russian collusion!

Ain't this a great country?

And we know its true because CNN broke the story! How did I miss it?

https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/15/polit...ote/index.html

Let's see... which is a bigger threat... giving national security clearance to a wife-beater or a self-professed communist? Originally Posted by lustylad
Fake News....
today what exactly is the difference between voting for the communist party ticket or the dimocrat party ticket?
Communist theology dictates that all governments -- including that of the U.S. -- be subverted and overthrown to advance the communist agenda of world domination by the proletariat. How is that not a violation of the Constitutional mandate to serve and protect the institutions and laws of the United States and protect the rights of American citizens who live in the United States? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Because thoughts aren't crimes in the US.... at least not yet. If his ACTIONS are to subvert & overthrow, then we'll have an issue.
Yes, I heard that on the Lame Stream Media!

What I didn't hear was an explanation with an example of the fake extortion attempt scenario. But I wouldn't want to embarrass a "national media pundit" by challenging their creative abilities.

Just a purely academic question, of course! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Skip the extortion/blackmail scenario. The wife beater committed a crime, a FELONY, that's why he's worse.
today what exactly is the difference between voting for the communist party ticket or the dimocrat party ticket? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
And that's why the Commie is less of a threat. And since President Trump has supported Dimocrats in the past (Schumer, H. Clinton), does that make him a commie sympathizer?
Skip the extortion/blackmail scenario. The wife beater committed a crime, a FELONY, that's why he's worse. Originally Posted by papadee
Let me correct you. He's accused of a crime. And assault is not necessarily a "felony" ... even family violence assault.

I guess one would have to ask the victim why she didn't seek a complaint against him originally and pursue is prosecution at that time? Or did she? Had she done so perhaps the 2nd woman would not have married him, and the FBI would have had a "conviction" on the record THAT WOULD HAVE PREVENTED HIM FROM BEING HIRED IN THE FIRST PLACE!

But don't feel bad ... HillariousNoMore did the same thing.

HillariousNoMore even defended her husband aggressively by attacking his victims and blaming the accusations on a "Great Right Wing Conspiracy" .... knowing he was doing the same shit as a Governor in Arkansas ... BEFORE HE WAS POTUS.
Because thoughts aren't crimes in the US.... at least not yet. If his ACTIONS are to subvert & overthrow, then we'll have an issue. Originally Posted by papadee
What Lenin, Stalin and Mao DID in the name of Communism to advance the Communist agenda to subvert and overthrow every other government in the world weren't "thoughts". Anyone subscribing to communist tenets is/was an ally of Lenin, Stalin and Mao who are guilty of more than "thought crimes".
Let me correct you. He's accused of a crime. And assault is not necessarily a "felony" ... even family violence assault.

I guess one would have to ask the victim why she didn't seek a complaint against him originally and pursue is prosecution at that time? Or did she? Had she done so perhaps the 2nd woman would not have married him, and the FBI would have had a "conviction" on the record THAT WOULD HAVE PREVENTED HIM FROM BEING HIRED IN THE FIRST PLACE!

But don't feel bad ... HillariousNoMore did the same thing.

HillariousNoMore even defended her husband aggressively by attacking his victims and blaming the accusations on a "Great Right Wing Conspiracy" .... knowing he was doing the same shit as a Governor in Arkansas ... BEFORE HE WAS POTUS. Originally Posted by LexusLover
The OP labelled him a "wife beater". I replied to that assertion.
What Lenin, Stalin and Mao DID in the name of Communism to advance the Communist agenda to subvert and overthrow every other government in the world weren't "thoughts". Anyone subscribing to communist tenets is/was an ally of Lenin, Stalin and Mao who are guilty of more than "thought crimes". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
We're talking about Brennan, not Lenin, Stalin, or Mao