$130,000 pussy

Stormy Daniels has to be the highest paid provider of all time. I would think at what she was paid she wouldn't out her client.
Stormy Daniels has to be the highest paid provider of all time. I would think at what she was paid she wouldn't out her client. Originally Posted by tucson
The orange one’s attorney says he (the lawyer) paid it out of his own pocket. I wonder what the orange one’s attorney billed him for that month!
He fucked up too, cuz now she says she is going to come out with the story anyways since he breached the terms and made a statement about the payment.
Here we go......whistling to a larger pay day
It was easier when the only people he had to hide his funtime from was his wife and her friends.

Donny joined the big leagues, he was always a minor league player that couldn't get out of AA ball.
Stormy Daniels has to be the highest paid provider of all time. Originally Posted by tucson
Nah, Melania is definitely the highest paid provider
Nah, Melania is definitely the highest paid provider Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Nice one Claire. Oh yea Go fornicate yourself
Nah, Melania is definitely the highest paid provider Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
OMG...Cant argue here!
At least Melania actually looks like a female compared to the last FL
At least Melania actually looks like a female compared to the last FL Originally Posted by Hawks222
Fuck outta here with that bullshit.

6'0 tall sister with high level of intelligence and accolades with greater accomplishments, I'll ride with her or the oldest Obama daughter.