The NRA, REPUBLICANS, DEPLORABLES, TRUMP, all have Florida blood on their hands!

Keep protecting the NRA you moron conservative deplorable red neck losers! You would rather murder 17 kids in Florida than have a ban on military capable weapons or extreme vetting background checks on gun purchases. Trump even overturned Obama’s law that made it harder for the mentally ill to purchase guns, because he sucks NRA ass.

All of you that are against gun control should attend the funerals in Florida because you are partly responsible for the massacre.
Keep protecting the NRA you moron conservative deplorable red neck losers! You would rather murder 17 kids in Florida than have a ban on military capable weapons or extreme vetting background checks on gun purchases. Trump even overturned Obama’s law that made it harder for the mentally ill to purchase guns, because he sucks NRA ass.

All of you that are against gun control should attend the funerals in Florida because you are partly responsible for the massacre.
Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You're stupid, Standing Stupid. There are gun control laws and procedures in place that should have prevented what happened in Florida, Standing Stupid. Your gun control laws and procedures failed to prevent what happened, Standing Stupid.
All of you that are against gun control should attend the funerals in Florida because you are partly responsible for the massacre. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Only "partly" huh? I guess that leaves room for you libtards to be partly responsible too. See you at the funerals.
Only "partly" huh? I guess that leaves room for you libtards to be partly responsible too. See you at the funerals. Originally Posted by lustylad
Typical smart ass ignorant response from the uneducated red neck deplorable base. You would rather murder children than ban Assult rifles, your ignorance and Neanderthal way of life is tragic and pathetic. You are the worst our country has to offer, maybe one day when your child takes a bullet at school you will change your attitude.
.... maybe one day when your child takes a bullet at school you will change your attitude. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I'll blame you and your ilk. Aren't you all in charge of education?
Go fuck yourself Standinshit.

All of you that are against gun control should attend the funerals in Florida because you are partly responsible for the massacre. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
StandinShit

I will quote again for you:

BAD PEOPLE do BAD THINGS and to THINK OTHERWISE, is ASTONISHING!
I'll blame you and your ilk. Aren't you all in charge of education? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Education didn’t kill these kids in Florida guns did. Other countries with better gun control don’t have these mass killings like the good old USA does. When our countries leaders put the NRA before our children you start to wonder if kneeling for the national anthem doesn’t make sense for more reasons than just racism.

The Trump base of uneducated deplorables is a sick bunch of anti American nazis intent on destroying our countries values, even if kids have to be killed for the cause.
Education didn’t kill these kids in Florida guns did. Other countries with better gun control don’t have these mass killings like the good old USA does. When our countries leaders put the NRA before our children you start to wonder if kneeling for the national anthem doesn’t make sense for more reasons than just racism.

The Trump base of uneducated deplorables is a sick bunch of anti American nazis intent on destroying our countries values, even if kids have to be killed for the cause. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
No......Nicklaus Cruz killed those students!!!

LAWS don’t stop BAD PEOPLE!!!
Why the selective outrage? 17 dead is a slow weekend in Chicago, the city with some of the more strict gun control laws.

Let a few teachers get a concealed carry license and the cowards will go somewhere else to find a gun-free zone to terrorize.
Let a few teachers get a concealed carry license and the cowards will go somewhere else to find a gun-free zone to terrorize. Originally Posted by filbone
First, you'll have to find "a few" who aren't afraid to use one.
No......Nicklaus Cruz killed those students!!!

LAWS don’t stop BAD PEOPLE!!! Originally Posted by NoTell
Little StandingInShit should "go to school" on that concept!!!!
Man in almost all these MASS hatred shootings, there were warning signs ignored by PEOPLE afraid to stand up, tell that, say something, and take action. PARENTS get butt hurt about another adult talking to their kid.

We allow folks to make threats, laugh and ignore, then question how this happened after the fact. Sure we need to better have gun control and restrict product types but this is not a Reblican Democratic Conservative issue, it's an AMERICAN issue. No shooter asked what's your political status before firing!

3 of 10 deadliest shootings in last 5 months.
Man in almost all these MASS hatred .... Originally Posted by SneakyCancer
... root cause .... it's a cycle ...

The seven emotional stages of grief:

(1) shock or disbelief,
(2) denial,
(3) bargaining,
(4) guilt,
(5) anger,
(6) depression, and
(7) acceptance/hope.

When the "feel good" generation is led around by the nose by a bunch of whining, bitches who call themselves "Liberals" and pretend to be all knowing, all you get is a bunch of spoiled brats who throw fucking tantrums when they don't get their way. They lack ANY self-discipline and sense of community. It's all about themselves. Think: Obaminable!!! HillariousNoMore!
StandingInShit what a stupid idiot you are ..... but you do remind me to pull out the old t-shirts that I haven't worn in awhile ..... so I guess today I'll put on the one that says "If guns kill people, then pencils (or in your case dictating machines) misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons make you fat (my advice to you would be to avoid all spoons, since you're 5 foot 5, 395 pounds and 43% body fat) and matches cause arson" .....