Does CK1942 have some official status on Eccie?

Because he sure acts like he has some kind of official status on Eccie, and no one (admin, mod, etc.) has called him on it. Every time a new girl posts, he jumps in and does something like this (you know, like a mod would):
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2313508

I have mixed feelings on the matter. On the one hand, it's not his place and everyone knows he's just trying to get some early influence with the girl and set himself up as her pimp. [As well as insinuate that he has some official status on the board, thus convincing the girl to play along].

On the other hand, it's not bad information and the lazy-assed mods don't seem motivated to provide any useful service.

It would be nice to get some welcome clarity on who's entitled to do what on Eccie. God knows people like Whispers and his gang muddy that water often enough, considering the shit they get away with. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Whispers (and his proxy Ztonk) are sort of natural competitors to CK (on the "social" front), but they don't like me... so,which motivation will win out?
I believe he is auditioning to be a MOD. In some cases, it seems these guys are professional know-it-alls. I recognize this because I tend to be one of those!! Which is why I'm replying to your thread....see?? I don't really know shit....
Because he sure acts like he has some kind of official status on Eccie, and no one (admin, mod, etc.) has called him on it. Every time a new girl posts, he jumps in and does something like this (you know, like a mod would):

I have mixed feelings on the matter. On the one hand, it's not his place and everyone knows he's just trying to get some early influence with the girl and set himself up as her pimp. [As well as insinuate that he has some official status on the board, thus convincing the girl to play along].

On the other hand, it's not bad information and the lazy-assed mods don't seem motivated to provide any useful service.

It would be nice to get some welcome clarity on who's entitled to do what on Eccie. God knows people like Whispers and his gang muddy that water often enough, considering the shit they get away with. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Whispers (and his proxy Ztonk) are sort of natural competitors to CK (on the "social" front), but they don't like me... so,which motivation will win out? Originally Posted by Bobave
true for part in red. Not even rulings on guidelines till ya hit one when to late.

answer NO note: that I can find or remember
if yes at one time he did not get Ambassador. But my bet never on this site.
ASPD was a yes, but it dead now. And... , crap I do not think we can talk about that

ahem I would never want to be a mod
He's clearly an asset to the hobby. We really need more people with the experience and demeanor that he displays. If your offended by his swag, just one up him! He probably doesn't deserve to be called out like this. Maybe you don't mean to sound offensive, but that's how it comes off.
Dude, this is a hooker board. We’re here to exchange info about whores. Take your man crush elsewhere.
There are many people on this board that actually give a damn that are not mods or admins or anyone of "authority".

People that want to see the Lady's succeed in their business ventures and the Gents to get the information that will ensure their needs are met as well.
People that want to see the Lady's succeed in their business ventures and the Gents to get the information that will ensure their needs are met as well. Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
There's a word for that sort of commission-collecting intermediary.
One of his "well-vouched hobbyists" is the 'ol huckleberry of ECCIE himself, Dik Honeywell.

No self-respectin' chicken farmer would ever welcome a no account low down varmint cocksucker like The Marshall around his roost, yet 'ol CK does. Maybe he aint all about the chickadees?

Draw your own conclusions.
Who cares?
Gee another angry guy with a boner....maybe have the courage to have a personal conversation before you see how many people you can get to hide behind..
OP, as far as I know, CK1942 is not a mod/Admin here.

However, St.C and a few others know how bad that would be if he did become one. There was another site he administrated/managed where he, and a few of his friends, outed hobbyists' personal RW information on the site while implementing a "hobby police" type of administration, i.e. RW info was used in "hobby" situations.

He does maintain a different site named Home2 that was a direct copy of the P which he keeps closed to the outside world, i.e. anyone not verified by himself or others on the site.

In short, CK1942 is not someone this site needs on staff because of his previous bad behavior that is dangerous for both hobbyists and providers. Beware of Greeks bearing gifts folks...
CK1942 is one of the coolest people on this board and he has hosted some great get togethers. He doesnt seek any glory, he's just that damn cool.
heh
  • Old-T
  • 02-18-2018, 02:17 PM
I waited a few days to see how this thread would develop. Time to add an opinion or two.

First, I have no idea what the your purpose was for this thread--assuming you had one. But it seems an unusual thing to post out of nowhere.

I certainly did not read his "welcome" posts as anything official. As someone who has obviously been part of this community for a long while, general "things one should know" posts seem both helpful and innocuous. Certainly more useful than the "You stupid newbie, use the search function", and other less helpful/more hostile oft posted "welcomes".

Wow, a rather broadly stated accusation.

For good or bad, that seems true in many cities.

It would be nice to get some welcome clarity on who's entitled to do what on Eccie. God knows people like Whispers and his gang muddy that water often enough, considering the shit they get away with. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Whispers (and his proxy Ztonk) are sort of natural competitors to CK (on the "social" front), but they don't like me... so,which motivation will win out? Originally Posted by Bobave
Here is where I have a real problem with your post. "Who's entitled" to welcome new folks? I would think and hope most experienced members would pass on useful info to new arrivals, and no special anointing to do so was necessary. Check out Dallas' frequent welcome posts? Does that make her a pimp-wanna-be?

CK has proved to be a very useful source of info for me on a few occasions, with no monetary incentive involved. I have heard the same from a lot of ladies going back many years--both through PMs on this board and on ASPD. There are obviously a few folks who recently posted about having issues with him, but I know a lot more who do not. And nothing in his posts that I've read seem to raise any flags.

P.S.: Whispers not liking you is something many folks see as a positive.
Best I can tell, you have a problem with either his making newcomers feel welcome, or you don't like that he beats you to it. Either is ridiculous. He's a nice guy, he's been hobbying and arranging social functions and modding longer than anyone here. He helps providers and hobbyists alike. The very fact that you automatically assume he's doing it to get something out of it says a lot to me about you. Sling shit about somebody else, somewhere else. This is just shit-talking.